Author Topic: haha lol  (Read 10787 times)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: haha lol
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 01:04:37 am »
You try to make this a fight, I won't defend myself go ahead. People know better.

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2011, 01:07:06 am »
Who said I'm trying to make a fight lol. am I swearing? not really  ^-^ ^-^ ^-^
HELLO THERE

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2011, 01:09:15 am »
Didn't want to get rid of you, your attitude absolutely sucked. Rules are rules and we uphold them, you thought you could get away with ramming, but you can't. I cared about it, because I wanted the event to go smoothly. You don't just go ramming because you don't like how the race played out, what were you thinking? No matter what way you look at it, you acted out and disregarded the rules. After NASCAR, I brought it up, and you just said "Get over it you girl" or something to that effect. I have always seen you as an actual friend as well, but now it has changed. You're completely deluded, you broke the rules, acted like a dick about it, received only a temporary ban and broke off the friendship. You started this, not me. Moo did not want to get rid of you at all.  He saw that you broke the rules, fully admitted to it even, and temp banned you. Things were going so smoothly since moo demoted you as well, I thought you'd be a better person, you even said this, but I guess that's not true. I just didn't like that you thought you could ram in an event and completely get away with it.

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2011, 01:11:18 am »
temp ban for 24 hours, lol everyone else uses the 1 hour method  :-X
HELLO THERE

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2011, 01:19:49 am »
you obviously are an arse kisser because you agree we nearly everything jalicno says lol

Who said I'm trying to make a fight lol. am I swearing? not really  ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Euh, by saying things that aren't true.

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2011, 01:20:39 am »
liesssssssssssssssssss
HELLO THERE

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2011, 01:20:56 am »
"make love not war" tom i throw we were friends, why i'm not on that list? having you ignored is just my was to show i love you xD hhaha trolol.

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2011, 01:23:45 am »
hah sorry for not adding on list xDDDDDDDDDDDD just plucked names from my head who I could think of   :police:
HELLO THERE

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2011, 01:25:23 am »
i wasn't expecting to get away with it, but seriously when do you see me ramming EVER in nascar events or any race mode? as soon as the event was over you were like "you haven't changed a bit" and you admitted to saying those mental nascar races make you rage... that's not even true about "You don't just go ramming because you don't like how the race played out" that's not even true. i liked it was but there was no way it was going to go as smooth was you think it should go, you obviously forgot how chaotic it was. at the end of the day you went to mooman and plotted to get rid of me, just admit it. there was much better ways to deal with a friend breaking rules on a game server, obviously a game server is more important than a friendship and it was shown to me, that's the way i see it. same when i lost being an admin. there was better ways to deal with that than just getting rid of me. if you wanna talk pm me so we don't make this more about me

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2011, 01:28:20 am »
andy, the only thing i did wrong was waiting for so long to punish you for breaking the rules. and the reason i tempbanned you immediately after you said "why didn't you punish me" was cos you made me realise, i shouldn't have been talking to you at all, i should have banned you straight away. if you're wondering why i banned you for 24 hours rather than 2 or 3 like most people who rammed in nascar got, it's cos they are noobs who should know better. you're the exact opposite.

both me and ff were your real friends but when we went against you, we might as well have been your biggest enemies, the way you treated us. it's only cos you were my friend that you weren't punished immediately when you said you block radders cos they annoy you. it's only cos you were ff's friend that he didn't want to ban you and argued with you instead when you rammed in nascar. when we chose not to punish you and talk to you about it instead we put friendship over the server. when you totally ignored and insulted us you put yourself above both us and the server.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2011, 01:38:29 am »
message read loud and clear. cya around and take it easy.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2011, 01:48:44 am »
btw where is the delete account option, it's gone :L

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2011, 11:09:40 am »
because that isn't what you want andy ;_;