Author Topic: Your car...  (Read 170397 times)

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
Re: Your car...
« Reply #225 on: April 13, 2014, 06:53:13 pm »
no one has bicycles anymore? I have a new one, again!

HELLO THERE

Offline [2F2F]PK

« Reply #226 on: April 13, 2014, 07:58:53 pm »
my mtb baby

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 13, 2014, 07:59:59 pm »
cool looking cars

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #228 on: April 14, 2014, 02:06:08 am »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCt7T20N07U[/youtube]
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline nero

« Reply #229 on: April 14, 2014, 10:21:28 am »
These are my cars. I have placed 300 of them ALL OVER THE CITY, so I can drive whenever the fuck I want. Also, the gas tank fills up like magic, I have to do nothing on it.

Plus: You can change between automatic and semi-automatic gear shifting, so it's all about pedal to the metal  8)

Offline Skream!

« Reply #230 on: April 14, 2014, 12:46:52 pm »
These are my cars. I have placed 300 of them ALL OVER THE CITY, so I can drive whenever the fuck I want. Also, the gas tank fills up like magic, I have to do nothing on it.

Plus: You can change between automatic and semi-automatic gear shifting, so it's all about pedal to the metal  8)

[spoiler][/spoiler]

cars for women

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 14, 2014, 02:22:31 pm »
lost my driving license  :S got caught by cops at 210 km/h... now i'm on driving school again...

Offline Skream!

« Reply #232 on: April 14, 2014, 02:31:58 pm »
hahahahaha

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 14, 2014, 02:37:11 pm »
lost my driving license  :S got caught by cops at 210 km/h... now i'm on driving school again...

lol mike

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 14, 2014, 02:49:37 pm »
not funny at all xD now i get my friends to ride me on my own car... srsly it's frustrating...

Offline nero

« Reply #235 on: April 14, 2014, 03:18:49 pm »

cars for women

And you got that opinion from where? I like how a lot of people, and mostly men, tend to judge cars before even getting inside of them. Let alone drive them. The smart is a pure city car, it has a fast acceleration, I can make a U-turn in one part on every street and will always find a spot to park. Always.

I live in a really big city, where parking space is expensive and rare. The car sharing makes a lot of sense when you don't need a car daily or just don't have the money to own one.

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #236 on: April 14, 2014, 04:04:03 pm »
I've heard something about those cars that some cities offer for a small fee. I heard that what you actually pay for is a key, and if you just find a car parked around you just take it wherever you like if you keep it within the city boundaries, is that true?
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not

Offline Skream!

« Reply #237 on: April 14, 2014, 04:57:18 pm »

cars for women

And you got that opinion from where? I like how a lot of people, and mostly men, tend to judge cars before even getting inside of them. Let alone drive them. The smart is a pure city car, it has a fast acceleration, I can make a U-turn in one part on every street and will always find a spot to park. Always.

I live in a really big city, where parking space is expensive and rare. The car sharing makes a lot of sense when you don't need a car daily or just don't have the money to own one.

nice rage... that was a joke

Offline nero

« Reply #238 on: April 14, 2014, 05:24:26 pm »
HUE HUE FANNEY!

yeh, it's car2go, a car sharing company owned by Smart. They offer cars in a lot of big cities (not only in Germany), you can just enter a free one and drive within the city boundaries and pay by minutes. You enter with an electronic card, inside you find the key and unlock it again with a pin. Pretty simple and useful.

I pay around 5 Euros for a drive from work to home, which is about 20 minutes.

Offline [LSR]Cypher

• Manager
  • Right behind you
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 14, 2014, 05:49:24 pm »
Wow that's a great idea. How much faster is it compared to the bus or train/subway (if you have one)?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 05:51:11 pm by [ЛСР]Сайфер »