Author Topic: Unbann please [UNBANNED]  (Read 1561 times)

Offline [AWF]Ajvanho

Unbann please [UNBANNED]
« on: April 21, 2014, 08:42:33 pm »
I'm a funny video maker ( funtager ) and I use mods allot, for gta sa i use cleo I ussualy delete them before playing samp, but this time i forgot to delete it.
It's a script ( jumpingjumper.cs ) that allows you to jump 2.5 to 3 times your hight. I would like you to check out if u dont believe me http://ajvanhorgx.wix.com/madic-productions and this week my new funtage is coming: GTA SA: FUNTAGE w/ jumpingjumper + cop mods. That's why i needed them... Please forgive me and I am sorry for what I did, and I want to ask: how does jumping mod give u advantage :S ? I am hoping to get an answer soon thanks ahead :) And please check out our website if u don't believe my story...
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 12:42:15 pm by MooMan »

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
Re: Unbann please
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 09:49:21 pm »
 :L

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Unbann please
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 09:58:40 pm »
You'll be unbanned on 21/05/14. If, when you come back, you still have your mod you will be banned for much longer, so be sure to remove it and any others that alter the way you move when playing on here. As well as giving you an unfair advantage in parkour races, your mod could also make it possible for you to climb over walls that aren't meant to be climbed over or reach checkpoints in the air that shouldn't be reached without a car.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Unbann please [21/05/14]
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 12:42:04 pm »
unbanned
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!