Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10
General Server Discussion / Re: [Admin] Rider_Blade — giving unfair punishments
« Last post by Rider_Blade on February 19, 2023, 08:20:05 am »
You got a mute for the word 'hohol' which is an insult to my nation. Note that this isn't the first time you've been seen doing this and you've written it in an even harsher form before, but I just muted you, but should have banned you for 1-2 weeks for inciting ethnic hatred.

"He hates Russia and Russians" - No.  I only hate people like you, you call my nation names regularly and it's not the first time you've been noticed. For example, there are three players from Russia from our server and I am friends with them, namely Verence, LENZER, D4nnys. They are all from Russia and they are adequate and never insult my nation and they are against the war, i.e. they are on my side.
General Server Discussion / [Admin] Rider_Blade — giving unfair punishments
« Last post by Startseva on February 18, 2023, 11:52:34 pm »
You can read chat, there are words ''Rashka'' which is disrespectful name of Russia. It's okay... so I just used indentical name of Ukraine with prefix ''hohol'' and got a mute. Moreover, I was insulted after that and this admin have made no actions.

Do you really need an admin who is making ''political'' based decisions? He hates Russia and Russians (maybe in some point he has right to, but he is an admin). To prove my words here is the screenshot of his words in official MTA community channel.

And here is the vid of the main report.

Reason of report? It's not the 1st time of his based decisions. And I am trying to save myself of his actions in the future. I won't listen shit about my country from anyone. Who dare to — then listen shit back. If you can't handle — don't cry. Simple as fuck.
Help & Resources / Re: I forgot my game login password.
« Last post by Exo on February 13, 2023, 02:13:55 pm »
Yo, please check your private messages.
Help & Resources / Re: I forgot my game login password.
« Last post by Rider_Blade on February 13, 2023, 07:48:10 am »
Hello and welcome back after 10 years! :)

By the way we more active in our Discord - https://discord.io/AdrenalineX so join and stay with us!

In our discord you can tag our @admin and 2+ lvl admins will reset your password.
Help & Resources / I forgot my game login password.
« Last post by Audi on February 12, 2023, 08:46:53 pm »
Hi everyone, I forgot my game login password.
I haven't been online for over 6 years.
Can someone help me?
Game name: TheGjii
Unban Requests / Re: Ownish unban request
« Last post by Exo on February 08, 2023, 07:03:02 am »
Unbanned.
Unban Requests / Ownish unban request
« Last post by Ownish on February 07, 2023, 05:24:30 pm »
Ownish

87.214.xxx.xxx

would like to get unbanned
AdrenalineX Development / Re: Updates
« Last post by Rider_Blade on December 04, 2022, 10:22:55 pm »
Today's update added 2 new commands:

/replay (where you will have to pay 100k$ to redo the current map)
/buymap <full_map_name> (where you have to pay 200k$ to buy a "short" race)

The commands are a bit restrictive (you can't use any if another race has been set meanwhile) and the /buymap has a cooldown per player (similar to the /buildmode) and per race
The prices can change at any time but it will show you how much it costs before you actually buy it.
General Server Discussion / A survey for our server racers
« Last post by Rider_Blade on December 04, 2022, 10:19:59 pm »
Friends, hello everyone, I want to promote our server, that is so that the server thrives even nowadays when servers with RP mode dominate.. RACE mode is much better and it should live forever, moreover we are #1 in RACE mode. Please help us. Take a little survey, it has just one question about how you found out about our server. Based on the results of this survey we will be able to choose tactics for the PR campaign, link to the survey: https://docs.google.com/.../1FAIpQLScavkQ7YucZmS.../viewform Please answer honestly. The survey is open to all players, old and new! Thank you in advance for your answers. Regards, AdrenalineX team! AdrenalineX will live forever! Huge thanks to our leader [MAF]mooman for paying for hosting over the years, but we will help with promotion.
Endurance-League / Re: Endurance League INFO
« Last post by Rider_Blade on December 04, 2022, 07:30:50 pm »
Marking the finale of the AdrenalineX Endurance League, we announce today's champion in Verence, who takes home the grand prize of €138 with a staggering winrate of 82%. Despite opening strongly, you were faced with adversity soon after. With a missed race and a penalty left to collect, the deficit felt daunting, yet you did not falter. Instead, you persisted and through a series of impeccable drives, secured the crown with one race to spare. Before we shower ourselves in the reverie of closure, I move the spotlight from our deserving champion to the ones that made all of this worth it — the community. Together we completed a grueling 35636 kilometers across a span of three months — the road has been long, and as we wrap things up, I would like to give a mention to the following people for their involvement in the league:

Thank you to Nos for his diligent efforts throughout the event, as well as his continued work on the server in recent years. Not only have you nailed the technical side of things, but you altruistically navigated the difficulties of the human condition when the rest of us struggled for solutions. You have shown yourself to be responsive, flexible and reasonable, and without you, there would be no league to speak of.

Thank you to JN for getting the groundwork laid and helping establish some of the key processes early on. You have been the one to set the league in motion and your receptiveness, as well as your inputs throughout it, have been pivotal in its success.

Thank you to Meso, Verence, JN, Honz, fonfon, nikki and Waldek for the time they have willingly invested into making each round a reality. The creative process is not one of linear nature, especially at the scale you were posed with. In spite of this, each of you surmounted the obstacles unique to your path and delivered, what was ultimately, the vital element of the league.

Thank you to elanista, Meso and Enfield for their generous donations. You stood to gain nothing from your charity, yet you selflessly enabled us to raise the stakes massively. While we can put a number on your financial contributions, your long-standing commitment to the community is invaluable.

Thank you to Rider for his promotional work, which has put this event on the map for some of our newer racers, as well as veterans from analogous communities. Even though your impact tends to go unnoticed, your intense devotion to this community can not be questioned, and we can only pride ourselves in having you with us.

Thank you to fonfon and tors for their recording of the event. An archive is a witness to the past, something that tells a story — the importance of which is not to be understated. You have made the league accessible in a way that could not be achieved otherwise.

And thank you to @everyone that showed up and played, without you it would all have been for nothing.

And lastly, a standing featuring the top ten players that through their efforts, have made themselves eligible for prizes — including the final prize pool of €308.42
1.  Verence       5000 score | $5,000,000 | €138.79
2.  McLareN       4500 score | $4,500,000 | €77.10
3.  shell         4000 score | $4,000,000 | €46.26
4.  Honz          3500 score | $3,500,000 | €30.84
5.  Ignition      3000 score | $3,000,000 | €15.42
6.  LENZER        2500 score | $2,500,000
7.  TPABEPC       2000 score | $2,000,000
8.  randomplayer  1500 score | $1,500,000
9.  MWL3          1000 score | $1,000,000
10. SUCKARZ        500 score | $500,000

Final standings: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c-Hwjw9_T45sJymwHC4J4lM7Rjmjb4wG3vpIo2YNToM
League footage: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7I_3bdljaY4CP0n2ldhlzgFHoPeLpxN7

full text written by our admin 2 lvl (c) shell
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10