Author Topic: illegaldrugbunny [Banned]  (Read 3589 times)

Offline illegaldrugbunny

• View Profile
illegaldrugbunny [Banned]
« on: June 29, 2008, 09:20:53 pm »
Hi! today i got banned again ???! i was downloading som crap like cod4 and more... just saying this... i am no cheater. i was lagging and i got difficultys to connect to your server but i kept on playing. you can even ask everbody cause it was a orange text saying error with loading player 5 (thats was me :)). and now i gotta wait until my ban is gone :-/
IP:62.63.221.252
admin ban: Andy(he have banned 10players today only, great job but all of those ain't cheaters!)

sorry for disturbing you guys.
and a Question is it right that a admin says after ban: HAHA now is he writing in forum! X'D!!! my friend (teddeswe_gopro) told me he wrote it...
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 04:24:26 am by Rac3r »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: illegaldrugbunny
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 09:22:24 pm »
im gona say this, FUCK OFF me and whoo clearly seen you speedhacking it wasnt lag dont try and bullshit us, as far as im concerned your not getting an unban. teddeswe_gopro better be careful aswell we dont want shit like you on the server go to XR they need all the players they can get.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 09:25:35 pm by Andy »

Offline illegaldrugbunny

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 09:24:22 pm »
I can tell you this! you can scan my computer i dont have something like speed hacks. i dont even got a san andreas cheat. maybe a code to san andreas offline but they dont work to sa:mp. -.-'

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 09:26:57 pm »
i dont belive shit that comes out of ur mouth, me and whoo knew what we seen we clearly did spec on you, your not getting unbanned and that's final.

Offline illegaldrugbunny

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2008, 09:28:59 pm »
you have banned 10players today... i have seen you ban far to many that aint even cheating. i did just take the curve nicely and got good speed >.< you gotta take the corners from the edge if you dont you will slow down. im not yelling.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2008, 09:36:15 pm »
you piss me off i ban you, you hack i ban you simple as. i do admit i accidently type the wrong id's in and ban by accident but they always get unbanned and i say sorry for that! lol omg dont talk to me like an idiot i know what i seen and whoodini will back me up on this your fucked this time.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 09:38:33 pm by Andy »