Poll

Should i still be banned?

Yes
8 (66.7%)
No
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: At least tell me why i was banned!! Mammal.  (Read 2169 times)

Offline Mammal

• View Profile
At least tell me why i was banned!! Mammal.
« on: July 23, 2009, 04:06:43 am »
Hi...i'm Mammal in the racing game AdrenalineX, and i still don't get why i was banned! it was just 5 minutes before writing this message, and the things happened like this: I was racing and miss a cp, so i got back, when i realised i didn't want to do that race anymore, so i would wait until other players would finish it after. Then (Ax)Thuglife got on, and i said BRB because i needed to go to the bathroom. I enter+alt to not let the game open but on the desktop, when i tryied to get back i got a bug, and suddenly when i re-entered it said i was banned from the server!!! common...at least you could explain me why i was banned for Thuglife, I tryied to re enter again and ask why i was banned so i disconnected my internet because i got dynamic-ip, and i just wanted to ask why, and Thuglife banned me again...what i was doing? i was just afking a bit, damn it!! i want my character back please! =(

Offline Peeps-101

• Admin
  • Anywhere killin' shit!
    • View Profile
Re: At least tell me why i was banned!! Mammal.
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 04:13:13 am »

You hacked on this track! This record is impossible btw. That's why!

oh yeah and stop evading please! you already did once.  ;)

Offline Mammal

• View Profile
s
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 04:19:51 am »
Yep, i won't deny that, i felt tempted when nobody was there, but it wasn't speed hack, it was nitro Thuglife...i know i shouldn't have done it, but now is done, and i just wanted an explanation for my bann. Is there anyway i can fix my mistake? I don't wanna loose my character, all the points i got with it i earned them with my skills, not with hax, that was the only time in which i used something like that. I won't do it again :S

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 04:28:47 am »
You hacked, so you will not be unbanned! Stop wasting yours and our time! Get some common sense, uninstall those hacks and find another server to play on. Good riddance.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 04:32:04 am by FireFox »

Offline Mammal

• View Profile
ss
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2009, 04:34:20 am »
I guess you'r right. But i wouldn't take it that serious with just a game, it's not a life attitude FireFox. I can't argue if i have no reason, but i just can't understand the way you take a simply game, well, at least it was good while it lasted :) I will leave with a good impression of the server, good job and have some nice races! Maybe i'm not going to jail, but it's still hard to suddenly notice i can't play anymore...i guess i looked for my own hole, so well, goodbye! have a nice week.

Offline [MAF]PyroFox

• Leader
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 04:36:06 am »
Locked.