Author Topic: Illegaldrugbunny [Unbanned]  (Read 8039 times)

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Illegaldrugbunny [Unbanned]
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2008, 02:52:02 pm »
Don't worry. All Ammunations are now blocked from the server. Impossible to get in.
:L:L:L:L:L:L
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline Adj

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2008, 02:55:28 pm »
Don't worry. All Ammunations are now blocked from the server. Impossible to get in.
lol nice try but eeuh...

You failed a bit at this one mikkel.. I've tried 3 ammunations. The one in south east LS you can just jump over the blockade. the one in center LS (large) the blockade is behind the spot where you get spawned to the inside, so it's only visual, and the one in the village Blueberry doesn't have a blockade. Anyway it's best to get a teleportation to the outside when someone get's in.

Mikkel

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2008, 02:57:26 pm »
lol nice try but eeuh...

You failed a bit at this one mikkel.. I've tried 3 ammunations. The one in south east LS you can just jump over the blockade. the one in center LS (large) the blockade is behind the spot where you get spawned to the inside, so it's only visual, and the one in the village Blueberry doesn't have a blockade. Anyway it's best to get a teleportation to the outside when someone get's in.
LOL. Seriously. In MTA it looks like its all blocked. Ill make a better one soon.