Author Topic: Life  (Read 1956 times)

Offline Lunatic

• View Profile
Life
« on: June 25, 2009, 09:29:04 am »
What`s your life?Anoying me?What is your life?Posting to reach 1000 posts here?WOW I REACHED 1000 POSTS,WOHOO,IM GONNA GET A TROPHY.You are bored cause you are fuck tards that don`t have a life.You ruine other lifes,that`s what you do you fuckin idiots.Don`t you have a fuckin brain?Who thought im 12 is very wrong and who thinks i was born in Malta is very wrong.Simply leave me alone and fuck off.Go make other s life s boring,but not mine,cause now i`m fed up of your fuckin shit.There is one life,one chance,won`t let you fuckers ruine mine by wasting my time chatting and anoying me on msn.Talk serious or either fuck off.Summer is coming.Now maybe its time that i have some fun with you.

If you want to insult come insult me in real life twats,What are you gonna get by banning me?Waste time waste time,like i fuckin give a tiny little 1mm shit.Get a life non lifer fuckers.Firefox,you said i m good when i respect.Ofcourse im good,im like others,BUT YOU DEEPSHIT KEEP ANOYING ME TILL I FUCKIN KICK YOUR ASS.THATS WHY I DONT FUCKIN CALM DEEPSHIT.I GOT BANNED FOR NOTHING,BUT NVM,FUCK THAT BAN,AND I DONT FUCKIN CAR,BAN ME FOREVER,LIKE I FUCKIN CARE.BAN ME FOR 6 YEARS COME ON,10,20,30,50 YEARS,LIKE I FUCKIN CARE
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 09:35:35 am by Lunatic »

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
Re: Life
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 10:04:33 am »
yoo riot how are u? :D

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile