Author Topic: Introduce Yourself !  (Read 977727 times)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself !
« Reply #3450 on: September 14, 2013, 08:12:23 pm »
This is no place to post an endless amount of memes, this topic is about introducing yourself to the other members of this community. Sharing a picture of yourself is okay, but don't turn it into spamming photo's of yourself (like supa5real did/does). Neither do you need to reply with hundreds of memes. You can discuss interests etc ofc.

Thank you all on behalf of this community.

Offline Torete_[GT]

« Reply #3451 on: September 14, 2013, 08:20:28 pm »
wow, could you finally stop spamming your 2009 memes all over the place? its really unfunny and annoying. seems like you didnt even read what firefox said, facebook indeed is the place for you, this topic went to shit
I don't pretend to spam, but I agree.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #3452 on: September 14, 2013, 08:22:30 pm »
She won't even read any of this and carry on spamming 2009 memes.

Offline [TFGO]_Gabbie_

• View Profile
« Reply #3453 on: September 14, 2013, 11:40:28 pm »
wow, could you finally stop spamming your 2009 memes all over the place? its really unfunny and annoying. seems like you didnt even read what firefox said, facebook indeed is the place for you, this topic went to shit

snap...

This is no place to post an endless amount of memes, this topic is about introducing yourself to the other members of this community. Sharing a picture of yourself is okay, but don't turn it into spamming photo's of yourself (like supa5real did/does). Neither do you need to reply with hundreds of memes. You can discuss interests etc ofc.

Thank you all on behalf of this community.

double snap...

Offline miko

• View Profile
  • In-game name: miko
« Reply #3454 on: September 14, 2013, 11:47:49 pm »

+1 at that underlined stuff.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 11:51:33 pm by miko ツ »

Offline Julius95

Hai! :)
« Reply #3455 on: September 15, 2013, 08:44:23 am »
Hai everyone. My name is Julius. I'm born 1995 if you couldn't guess that. I'm a bass player from Sweden (boy)  And I hope I will get to know people here from this awesome community and maybe joining any clan. At the momen my clan tag is [ATM]

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #3456 on: September 15, 2013, 12:25:14 pm »
I just love when I say true things and I see how people call it "annoying"  :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L

P.S. I've seen worst spam then mine ...... xD and nobody said nothing... e.e so fuck off :D my spam at least is useful and has reasons
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 12:28:13 pm by Kitty_[GT] »

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3457 on: September 15, 2013, 12:28:46 pm »
Welcome Julius

Offline Kitty~♥

Re: Hai! :)
« Reply #3458 on: September 15, 2013, 12:29:05 pm »
Hai everyone. My name is Julius. I'm born 1995 if you couldn't guess that. I'm a bass player from Sweden (boy)  And I hope I will get to know people here from this awesome community and maybe joining any clan. At the momen my clan tag is [ATM]

welcome julius  ^-^

Offline Rob_Zamora

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3459 on: September 15, 2013, 12:50:17 pm »
I just love when I say true things and I see how people call it "annoying"  :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L :L

P.S. I've seen worst spam then mine ...... xD and nobody said nothing... e.e so fuck off :D my spam at least is useful and has reasons
Your spam is useless and the reasons are so stupid.
Even if there's been worse spam than yours, it's still spam and quite frankly yours is the most annoying I've seen.
This is the first time I've checked "Introduce yourself!" thread ever since you started your bullshit spamming, you made this thread full of shit and it was enjoyable before.

Also Hi Julius, good to have another Swede  :L

« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 03:36:58 pm by [AK47]Rob »

Offline [FSR]Ali

Re: Hai! :)
« Reply #3460 on: September 15, 2013, 12:57:53 pm »

Welcome around bro ;), as long as you follow the rules you'll have the best time ever in this server, been playing here for 4 years and gonna continue forever!  Also we're at the same age(1995) so we'll get along very well ;), Cya in game Julius
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 01:00:08 pm by [FSR]Ali »

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #3461 on: September 15, 2013, 02:16:16 pm »

Even if there's been worse spam than yours, it's still spam and quite frankly yours is the most annoying I've seen.
This is the first time I've checked "Introduce yourself!" thread ever since you started your bullshit spamming, you made this thread full of shit and it was enjoyable before.

"and the reasons are so stupid."

Offline miko

• View Profile
« Reply #3462 on: September 15, 2013, 02:20:30 pm »

Also Hi Julius, good to another Swede  :L

Welcome and have fun Julius  :laugh:

Offline miko

• View Profile
« Reply #3463 on: September 16, 2013, 11:37:57 am »

:-*

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #3464 on: September 16, 2013, 11:45:00 am »
Welcome GTA V! I hope you enjoy your stay on our server.

btw - Players 0/51 soon. Anyway, what store?