Author Topic: Introduce Yourself !  (Read 978367 times)

Offline Lara

• Hope is a waking dream
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Lara
Re: Introduce Yourself !
« Reply #3165 on: August 08, 2013, 01:11:34 pm »
It was an arguement about the picture, it's obvious take a note how many times it has been mentioned. Showtime is over, I just can't believe an arguement was made out for something stupid as the picture, pathetic. She started it, I continued it end of the story.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 01:13:45 pm by Lara »

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #3166 on: August 08, 2013, 01:13:37 pm »

Offline Gruk_[GT]

« Reply #3167 on: August 08, 2013, 01:14:52 pm »
I'm just always wondering why girls always call us pervs - you post your photos with big boobs/asses and with more beautiful figures than figure of a bottle with water in a big desert when you didn't drink for 2 days, and we are pervs??  :o :o

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Queen
« Reply #3168 on: August 08, 2013, 01:15:31 pm »
Round two . Lol really, calm down everyone, we're friendly community :L

Offline Lara

• Hope is a waking dream
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Lara
« Reply #3169 on: August 08, 2013, 01:16:18 pm »
Round two

It was an arguement about the picture, it's obvious take a note how many times it has been mentioned. Showtime is over, I just can't believe an arguement was made out for something stupid as the picture, pathetic. She started it, I continued it end of the story.

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #3170 on: August 08, 2013, 01:16:32 pm »
I'm just always wondering why girls always call us pervs - you post your photos with big boobs/asses and with more beautiful figures than figure of a bottle with water in a big desert when you didn't drink for 2 days, and we are pervs??  :o :o

NICE ONE THERE GRUKY XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
actually thats what im trying to explain to her :D she doesnt get it...
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 01:18:03 pm by Kitty_[GT] »

Offline miko

• View Profile
  • In-game name: miko
« Reply #3171 on: August 08, 2013, 01:17:54 pm »

NICE ONE THERE GRUKY XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gruk_[GT]

« Reply #3172 on: August 08, 2013, 01:19:09 pm »

You just explained to her that we are pervs  :-\

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #3173 on: August 08, 2013, 01:22:44 pm »

actually yes, cause guys get perv when a woman shows her boobs and ass ;) not all.. but most of active guys in forum see a woman and FAPFAPFAPFAPFAP ;D example: ali.. who dedicates pics to the new girls and says hes not a perv xD

Offline Gruk_[GT]

« Reply #3174 on: August 08, 2013, 01:28:43 pm »

actually yes, cause guys get perv when a woman shows her boobs and ass ;) not all.. but most of active guys in forum see a woman and FAPFAPFAPFAPFAP ;D example: ali.. who dedicates pics to the new girls and says hes not a perv xD
That's normal reaction or it would be better to look at those pics with pokerface? Then you will call us gays  :L

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #3175 on: August 08, 2013, 01:30:31 pm »

That's normal reaction or it would be better to look at those pics with pokerface? Then you will call us gays  :L
thats what i mean xDDD shes saying that here guys are gonna treat her like a princess... and she posts a pic like that? what the fuck is she expecting.. that a prince will come to her? its a natural reaction of you guys.. theres nothing to do to it.. girls like her just incite maleness
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 01:32:37 pm by Kitty_[GT] »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #3176 on: August 08, 2013, 01:31:33 pm »
At the end of the day you girls are all posers making duck faces for the camera.

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Queen
« Reply #3177 on: August 08, 2013, 01:33:01 pm »

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #3178 on: August 08, 2013, 01:34:13 pm »