Author Topic: Introduce Yourself !  (Read 977399 times)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself !
« Reply #3135 on: August 08, 2013, 12:38:16 pm »

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #3136 on: August 08, 2013, 12:39:53 pm »
the smell of autism is overwhelming in here guys
THIS IS A FUCKING BROTHEL!!!!!!!

Offline nero

« Reply #3137 on: August 08, 2013, 12:40:33 pm »

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Queen
« Reply #3138 on: August 08, 2013, 12:41:21 pm »
Perfect example that "first impressions can be deceptive" :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD You tell that it's better to ignore but your posts are longest there lol
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 12:42:56 pm by Lauren »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #3139 on: August 08, 2013, 12:42:00 pm »
I have kinda noticed how some of the girls here act how they want just because they are girls, ramming, blocking, flaming, and just generally being horrible but that's all I will say.

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #3140 on: August 08, 2013, 12:42:37 pm »
Lauren - Honestly, I couldn't care less how am I going to be called like, second I don't give a damn if someone thinks I'm fake, but thanks Lauren :D

fastcake - You can't judge unless you don't know :)
well.. i dont wanna be rude.. but theres little to judge if you post that picture of yourself...

Hi5 to that.
I'm sure you don't want to be rude but, I read from the first to the last page every single post and I noticed when you introduced yourself too, I've been under the impression that you are beautiful and you don't give a damn what somebody else think about you, are you fake or not. Also why is there little to judge if I posted that picture of myself? I could say the same thing for you...I mean, I'm not trying to be aliked, I don't want that..I'm very confused at the moment and my mind is just blown.. ::)
x.x well.. i see you didnt get it... but how you can see, men ("men") here are a little bit... pervs. And when they see a girl :3 ....they think its his bitch. How you can see too, I'm not like you and post pics of myself that way (provocative......) what the fuck do you expect from these guys when you post that picture as the first one? I dont think theyre gonna speak to you like a princess.. and whats worst, girls like you and ivka make that guys like these speak to girls like me the same way as with you (like if i were a bitch).

I beg your pardon Miss ''Kitty'', you are saying me shit here and look at your own behaviour and your name for GOD SAKE. The most I call you is weird. I have no reason to insult you but you are going on and on causing arguement and apparently you having your own reasons for it is a good enough excuse to do so. I wouldn't want to walk a mile in your shoes because quite frankly you seem to have some issues, may I call up on the fact that you've called me ''a bitch'' ? maybe you need to look at that quote you just got from Google, read it, and learn from it yourself, I've never done anything to you and you feel the need to cause arguments. Also, likewise honey, don't ever miss out the good chance to stop saying shit about me here, practice what you preach, you don't even know me and apparently I'm a bitch and I think that people are going to treat me like a princess. All what I did is posted a pic of myself and you are attacking me here and acting bitchy towards me, this thing seems to be the kind of thing in your nature. I'll look forward to hearing what you have to say back to this.
JESUS CHRIST :3 this is gonna be epic...
- point 1: i dont need your pardon cause i didnt do nothing for which i feel sorry honey..
- point 2: im wierd.. i know that sweety.. i dont need you to tell that to me
- point 3: "maybe you need to look at that quote you just got from Google" <---- hmm? O_o bitches are in google.. not my opinion  ;D
- point 4: KEEP WAITING TILL GUYS HERE TREAT YOU LIKE A PRINCESS POSTING THAT PICTURE!!

- point 5: i fucking love this... girls like you are who then say: all men are same shit, just want my body

My old friends used to tell me, if I got nothing smart to say better to keep my mouth shut. But my friends are not here and you're a BITCH.
truth hurts too much sweety?  ::)

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3141 on: August 08, 2013, 12:43:55 pm »
mooman, girls are rough as fuck. Thats why there's more blood in female boxing than in male.

Offline Lara

• Hope is a waking dream
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Lara
« Reply #3142 on: August 08, 2013, 12:44:09 pm »

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3143 on: August 08, 2013, 12:46:55 pm »
Still enough fucks to reply lol

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #3144 on: August 08, 2013, 12:47:00 pm »
mooman, girls are rough as fuck. Thats why there's more blood in female boxing than in male.

rules are still rules.

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #3145 on: August 08, 2013, 12:47:42 pm »

Offline Lara

• Hope is a waking dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #3146 on: August 08, 2013, 12:49:20 pm »

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3147 on: August 08, 2013, 12:50:05 pm »
End of this story:

Offline Lara

• Hope is a waking dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #3148 on: August 08, 2013, 12:51:16 pm »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #3149 on: August 08, 2013, 12:52:10 pm »
Name: Andre
Interests: SAMP, girls, mates, nerdy stuff , adrenalinex :p
Other: in college failing my course cos i get distracted too easily..

no photo lol maybe later