Author Topic: Introduce Yourself !  (Read 978416 times)

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Queen
Re: Introduce Yourself !
« Reply #3105 on: August 07, 2013, 10:57:33 pm »
Miko, show her your braces and afro

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #3106 on: August 07, 2013, 11:09:22 pm »
FUCKING BRACES LOL

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #3107 on: August 08, 2013, 12:23:34 am »
Lauren - Honestly, I couldn't care less how am I going to be called like, second I don't give a damn if someone thinks I'm fake, but thanks Lauren :D

fastcake - You can't judge unless you don't know :)
well.. i dont wanna be rude.. but theres little to judge if you post that picture of yourself...

I read from the first to the last page every single post .. ::)

She red my post and saw my pic <3 <3 <3

Offline Tommmmmmm

• SnoopyFTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3108 on: August 08, 2013, 12:40:37 am »

and she thought "hey what a prick"
HELLO THERE

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #3109 on: August 08, 2013, 01:18:42 am »

and she thought "hey what a prick"

And i'm still going to try once again, i believe that i'm attractive! I KNOW that i'm attractive! BECAUSE i am attractive!

D E T E R M I N A T I O N

Offline [FSR]Ali

« Reply #3110 on: August 08, 2013, 01:34:38 am »
This one is for you Tommmmmm

AND THIS ONE IS FOR YOU LARA

« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 01:47:07 am by [FSR]Ali »

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #3111 on: August 08, 2013, 04:56:27 am »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #3112 on: August 08, 2013, 06:08:51 am »
lmfao ^

Offline [TFGO]_Gabbie_

• View Profile
« Reply #3113 on: August 08, 2013, 06:51:57 am »
Beuatiful?  :laugh:
                          ;D
                               :D
                                   ^-^
                                          ::)
                                               ???
                                                    :o
                                                        :(
                                                            :'(
                                                                :-X
                                                                     :blank:

Introduce yourself topic AKA Look at me, I'm pretty/cat fight/wee-wee fight/gays fight and people eating popcorn topic..Just saying...

Offline Kitty~♥

« Reply #3114 on: August 08, 2013, 07:29:21 am »
Lauren - Honestly, I couldn't care less how am I going to be called like, second I don't give a damn if someone thinks I'm fake, but thanks Lauren :D

well.. i dont wanna be rude.. but theres little to judge if you post that picture of yourself...

Hi5 to that.
I'm sure you don't want to be rude but, I read from the first to the last page every single post and I noticed when you introduced yourself too, I've been under the impression that you are beautiful and you don't give a damn what somebody else think about you, are you fake or not. Also why is there little to judge if I posted that picture of myself? I could say the same thing for you...I mean, I'm not trying to be aliked, I don't want that..I'm very confused at the moment and my mind is just blown.. ::)
x.x well.. i see you didnt get it... but how you can see, men ("men") here are a little bit... pervs. And when they see a girl :3 ....they think its his bitch. How you can see too, I'm not like you and post pics of myself that way (provocative......) what the fuck do you expect from these guys when you post that picture as the first one? I dont think theyre gonna speak to you like a princess.. and whats worst, girls like you and ivka make that guys like these speak to girls like me the same way as with you (like if i were a bitch).

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #3115 on: August 08, 2013, 08:35:50 am »
i think you take it too seriously.
anyone truly speaking to girls like a bitch is just an kid that never talked to a girl in real life, but mostly they're just joking.
talk about something else and everyone worth talking to will treat you normally.

Offline nero

« Reply #3116 on: August 08, 2013, 08:46:43 am »
anyone truly speaking to girls like a bitch is just an kid that never talked to a girl in real life, but mostly they're just joking.
talk about something else and everyone worth talking to will treat you normally.

I will start treating the girls normal when they stop being attention whores on the server/forum (this doesn't apply to all the girls here obviously...).

(@Snoops: I'm on the angry side again  :L)

Offline FSR|BuRNZ

• AngryDuCK
    • View Profile
« Reply #3117 on: August 08, 2013, 08:58:55 am »
no beard  :'(

Offline miko

• View Profile
  • In-game name: miko
« Reply #3118 on: August 08, 2013, 09:08:28 am »
Miko, show her your braces and afro

:-[ stop talking about my braces  :-X

Offline Lara

• Hope is a waking dream
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Lara
« Reply #3119 on: August 08, 2013, 09:41:29 am »

Hi5 to that.
I'm sure you don't want to be rude but, I read from the first to the last page every single post and I noticed when you introduced yourself too, I've been under the impression that you are beautiful and you don't give a damn what somebody else think about you, are you fake or not. Also why is there little to judge if I posted that picture of myself? I could say the same thing for you...I mean, I'm not trying to be aliked, I don't want that..I'm very confused at the moment and my mind is just blown.. ::)
x.x well.. i see you didnt get it... but how you can see, men ("men") here are a little bit... pervs. And when they see a girl :3 ....they think its his bitch. How you can see too, I'm not like you and post pics of myself that way (provocative......) what the fuck do you expect from these guys when you post that picture as the first one? I dont think theyre gonna speak to you like a princess.. and whats worst, girls like you and ivka make that guys like these speak to girls like me the same way as with you (like if i were a bitch).

I beg your pardon Miss ''Kitty'', you are saying me shit here and look at your own behaviour and your name for GOD SAKE. The most I call you is weird. I have no reason to insult you but you are going on and on causing arguement and apparently you having your own reasons for it is a good enough excuse to do so. I wouldn't want to walk a mile in your shoes because quite frankly you seem to have some issues, may I call up on the fact that you've called me ''a bitch'' ? maybe you need to look at that quote you just got from Google, read it, and learn from it yourself, I've never done anything to you and you feel the need to cause arguments. Also, likewise honey, don't ever miss out the good chance to stop saying shit about me here, practice what you preach, you don't even know me and apparently I'm a bitch and I think that people are going to treat me like a princess. All what I did is posted a pic of myself and you are attacking me here and acting bitchy towards me, this thing seems to be the kind of thing in your nature. I'll look forward to hearing what you have to say back to this.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 10:47:40 am by Lara »