Author Topic: knutico appeal  (Read 3052 times)

Offline knuticolol

• View Profile
knutico appeal
« on: May 13, 2009, 12:03:24 am »
Well, we have gone too far with offtopic with that post of ironman, so lets make a new one just for me

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: knutico appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 12:10:21 am »
it's ok, if you want ppl to hate you then keep going... you're the next riot ;)

Offline Thrasher

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 12:32:45 am »
Yo Andy is there a "new posts" feature here like in other forums?? It's so hard to keep up with everything bro.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 12:34:36 am »
"View the most recent posts on the forum."

http://forum.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php?action=recent

Offline Thrasher

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 01:23:31 am »
Yeaaaahh thats what I'm talking aboot  8) Now where is this button...

NVM sorry got it  :D
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 01:25:17 am by Thrasher »

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 07:51:18 pm »
lets just forget about this stuff. after all, knutico ended up banned because he banned someone he thought cheated, which is just trying to do his job for the server. can't go much wrong with that, so might aswell forget about all this sth

Offline [2F2F]SNiKeRiS

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • 2F2F website
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2009, 07:59:12 pm »
IT'S JUST A GAME.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2009, 08:02:27 pm »
lets just forget about this stuff. after all, knutico ended up banned because he banned someone he thought cheated, which is just trying to do his job for the server. can't go much wrong with that, so might aswell forget about all this sth

hold on JOE get your facts straight...

he could NOT respect my dicision...

u demand us to respect ur choise? how about you respect your admins and get to learn some damn spanish so u get all the insults he said to all admins(u included), he insulted, ban evaded and cheated, and u let him comw back?

get a clue before u do stuff

i didn't deserve to be spoken to like that, what did i do wrong? unban somebody just cos one or two people didnt like rub1o? i do not belive he hacks and other people have told me the same, rub1o probably insulted kuntico on the server, and then kunt made an excuse just to ban him you really really don't understand what kuntico is like you haven't been with us for that long.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 08:05:31 pm by [LSD]Snoopy »

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2009, 08:22:12 pm »
i know all that stuff, im not saying he didnt do anything wrong, im saying we should just totally drop the subject cuz if he hadnt have banned rubio, none of this would have happened. no one deserves to be talked to the way rubio was talking to knutico, or the way knutico talked to you. we should stop all this stuff before it ends up like that case with riot. btw "you dont know what knutico was like" i know i dont, but i have a little idea from looking at all the old forums. im not taking sides, i just want piece *not in a hippy way :L* maybe i worded that previous post a little wrong and made it look like i was taking sides, just to tell ya i'm not ;)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2009, 08:32:49 pm »
k good points, locked :L