Author Topic: Unban fks  (Read 3331 times)

Offline fks

Unban fks
« on: February 03, 2020, 03:27:35 pm »
I was banned by adm [XV] Riot for the reason of evade, I played on 1x server in 2014, but I was never banned. Now I'm back, I think in 2018, with the rsxDD account, with nick fks. I would like to be unbanned, because in the last few weeks I have invested a lot of time on the server.

Offline 66nos

• Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Unban fks
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 04:21:41 pm »
Hello. You have been banned for having a hacked top on the race "4", you had a split of 0.5 seconds in a straight line from the grid to the first checkpoint, and this is enough of a proof I would say.
You are banned for one year and will be unbanned by 02/02/2021. Please do not enter on the server until that time otherwise it will count as an evade and it will add one more week to the duration of the ban.
In case you think that I was wrong to ban you, then you can explain that to another admin.

Offline fks

Re: Unban fks
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 04:41:45 pm »
I never used it, some kind of advantage or anything. The only thing I use in my modification GTA is an ENB series, as I think I make the streets / posts more prominent. However, I never obtained any advantage through them. My pc has an excellent config, GTA V game, among other heavy games. I do not believe that I could have gained all this advantage by the pc, but there may have been some bug in the system. Practice race is about 8 years old, and I never had any problems at AX. But I had never invested all my time, because I play on an RPG server that needs more time, among personal problems. I can't be banned for 1 year, since I haven't used anything.