Poll

Should we have more Endurance events on AX?

Yes
11 (84.6%)
No, MTA is better
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Regarding the endurance events  (Read 385 times)

Offline 66nos

• Leader
    • View Profile
Regarding the endurance events
« on: November 23, 2019, 07:37:31 pm »
As most of you know, today we held an endurance event on AdrenalineX (a race with about 700 checkpoints that took about one hour to be finished) so I would want to ask you guys if you think we should have more of these. Some people suggested that these kind of events should be better on MTA so I want to ask you to vote if you think we should do more events like this one.

*Also you can leave some suggestions, if we are to do it again I think I can add some improvements.

Offline ron

Re: Regarding the endurance events
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 07:47:17 pm »
move ax to mta and hold events there

Offline Rider_Blade

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 07:49:04 pm »
That's was very interesting event! Ofc better in sa-mp!
For exampe i don't want play in mta. For me sa-mp are better.
Thank you for the event 8)
My certificate on the nickname:

Offline ron

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2019, 07:59:54 pm »
there are at least 2 benefits of playing on mta: more players (we can announce events on both ax forum/discord channel and mta racing community discord channel server so more people will be attended and more will come, there are servers on mta which can handle more than 32 players so its not a problem), and a better optimization (such things like no gm after vehicle switch, random peds on the road and train crashes won't happen on mta, also we can make vehicle switch cps in different colour so it will be easier to notice it)
mta servers are set to 60 fps but we can ask for a change so it will be 100 just like on ax, the difference in handling is very small
its my opinion but u may not agree with me blyat