General > Suggestions

AdrenalineX - FiveM Edition

(1/4) > >>

Sensi:
This probably won't get read for months but thought I would suggest it anyway. There isn't one dedicated racing server on FiveM, all of the GTA:O races are shitey stunt races and no one plays the vanilla races (which are the best). Definitely a gap in the market for this type of server and it would breathe new life into the adrenalinex brand, bring new players etc. The developer probably doesn't have the time or energy to write a new server from scratch but it doesn't need to be anything flash, somehow rip vanilla, ground based races to begin with and a simple voting thing like it has now. I would certainly donate to get it off the ground. SA-MP it outdated and this server is a shadow of what it was a few years ago (Sunday nascar events were amazing) Just throwing it out there to see how many people agree

Rider_Blade:
I think that's not will happen. Why? - Because 1) Owner/creator is [MAF]Rac3r. He is inactive since 2014.2) We even can't wait new update for this server. We waiting more than 1 year. And you asking about GTA Online :L
Leaders are inactive too.

[MAF]Epoxi:
I started making AdrenalineX in V:MP but then that got shut down.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IkeMxpdoe8[/youtube]

I even started replicating buildmode:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3MjPoav3Yo[/youtube]

There is the FiveM server Project Homecoming but they are too hardcore, they take racing very seriously and it does not have the same relaxed community as AX.

I think if someone made an exact replica of AX in FiveM, starting with the basics, it would be a success. I am surprised someone has not already done it.

The problem is everyone is either too busy or has moved on.

Verence:

Rider_Blade:

--- Quote from: Wenom on May 21, 2019, 11:36:38 pm ---better just move ax to mta

--- End quote ---
+1
Ofc good job Epoxi, but i think that better move aX in MTA. There are more active race players than in sa-mp.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version