Author Topic: Why ban?  (Read 4579 times)

Offline ggg

• View Profile
  • In-game name: ggg
Why ban?
« on: January 11, 2019, 10:55:19 pm »
Hello,i get ban for a spedhack? My fps is ok 102 and Ping is ok 21m/s.Otherwise i always i am the last at the finish line.And i get speedhack?Iti probably low internet and lags.But not cheet.

Offline [FSR]cyco

Re: Why ban?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 08:07:28 am »
I'm at work. Later tonight around 11pm (UTC+1) I will upload the video were you (my dear) use speedhack.

Regards

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 07:46:27 pm »
 8)

Offline ggg

• View Profile
  • In-game name: ggg
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 12:26:06 am »

1.I know what you mean,I do not have speedhax but i have modified nitro.
2.When you record movie you should be notice a used hack.
Im used only when i am the last in rece and only when fall out in street/road
because i have 30% and rest 50% is no chance to win,this is for fast back to road/street.
3.I never used when we start race and drive head to head bacause is not legal and no fun with game.
4.I think when i have 30% and resst 50% i dont hurt anyone,you and others players bacause what a difference
when get it on finish line after all in 1min ih hack or 1.20 no hack and mmy time is 250-300 place rank?
5.watch my /tt time and you see its is impossible wwith hack have this time.
6.I did not know that detail will be affair,because when i lose a lot secounds in race and i back fast to road then
 arrival to finish line its for me like a trenning.
7.In server im my country this situations is no problem and I thought this is be the same.
8.if someone I offended I'm sorry.

Offline [FSR]cyco

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2019, 09:47:56 am »
First, sorry to anyone for late reply but I was busy with work and I have Win7/Linux both to reconfigure (new system install in this days).

@ggg no one is offended, simple the server has /rules that you shuold have read. An excerpt of those says:

No unfair advantages
Any tools or mods that give you an unfair advantage over other players are not allowed.

You can come back to race in AX server next 11 Jenuary 2021

Regards