Author Topic: Unban pinkfloydsound  (Read 4198 times)

Offline pinkfloydausnt

Unban pinkfloydsound
« on: February 13, 2018, 09:30:07 pm »
Pinkfloydsound
http://190.224.44.10/
Meso
top scores are hackeds c/ speedhack
reason: some player introduces to me in a teletransportable car and put all cps in secods winning 3 or 5 races, never played whit chits please desbanme
Following these instructions is recommended as it will speed up the unban process, but not mandatory.

Offline Meso

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Unban pinkfloydsound
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 09:31:10 am »
I do apologize for the late reply. We decided to give you the benefit of the doubt, consequently you won't stay banned for 2 years. Unfortunately for you we cannot unban you right away since we have no actual proof that your story is true; Said that we found a compromise and decided to keep you banned for 6 months starting from the day of your ban (10/02/2018). That means you have to stay banned until 10/08/2018. Please, once that date comes don't join the server immediately but post on that topic before so that a lvl2 admin can unban you.

Offline pinkfloydausnt

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 08:58:26 pm »
I do apologize for the late reply. We decided to give you the benefit of the doubt, consequently you won't stay banned for 2 years. Unfortunately for you we cannot unban you right away since we have no actual proof that your story is true; Said that we found a compromise and decided to keep you banned for 6 months starting from the day of your ban (10/02/2018). That means you have to stay banned until 10/08/2018. Please, once that date comes don't join the server immediately but post on that topic before so that a lvl2 admin can unban you.
thx thanks for not leaving my account that I use 4 years ago has many hours of game and money I do not want that because of a hacker who stole my password with programs mods for cheaters

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 10:19:26 pm »
Please do not rejoin until your unban date. Come back here to ask for the unban on the day of the unban, in order to be 100% sure.

You just evaded, adding one week to the unban date.

Offline pinkfloydausnt

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2018, 01:36:33 pm »

if I understand this but I started wanting a solution and they banned me again I want to say my ip was not banned until last month and I tried many times to enter server, when I returned to play it in 2 days ... my ip banned again. 190.224.44.4

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2018, 01:19:35 pm »
You have to wait until your unban date, which now is 17/08/2018.

No podés jugar hasta ese día, ya falta poco, si te seguis metiendo se te va a alargar el ban.