Author Topic: Suggestions - ghostmode/time trial  (Read 16248 times)

Offline [RTF]JN

Re: Suggestions - ghostmode/time trial
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2018, 09:15:09 pm »
Boring idea

Boring is when meso need kick porretta with reason(fix your ping), boring is when Ivan go rage quit cuz someone ram he. Why only admins is not for this idea? Ofc, when someone ram admin admin can give prison/kick whatever. But how much time admins be online on server? How much time is server online without admins?

What you think what players doing on server when admin is not online??

Btw, why server have rules? Rules about ramming?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 09:17:20 pm by Boris. »

Offline Meso

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2018, 09:46:19 pm »
Boring is when meso need kick porretta with reason(fix your ping)
According to your point of view, i should let someone play with 600 ping and see how he rams all players in his same world without doing nothing. You're trying so hard to disrespect admin work, i don't think you'd be able to do any better than all of us.

boring is when Ivan go rage quit cuz someone ram he.
And? He doesn't insult anyone when he's doing that, so i don't see what is the point of that sentence since if he rage quits it's only because he wanted to do so. Everyone gets rammed,  it's normal since not everyone sadly has a good ping/ISP. The fact is that you don't understand that this is part of the game, it happens even in real races so why shouldn't it happen in a game? The difference comes when the ramming is intentional since this is against rules.

Why only admins is not for this idea? Ofc, when someone ram admin admin can give prison/kick whatever.
This is pure bullshit. Each admin is always available when it comes to checking reports, instead of shouting in chat that there's a rammer/hacker you should use /report or if there isn't any admin online report it in the Hacker post we have on the forum.

But how much time admins be online on server? How much time is server online without admins?
You know, unlike you not everyone has the time to play this game anymore. The server is currently pretty much covered when it comes to admins so you're wrong, again, on that specific matter.
This looks like to me just an excuse you're using in order to get a promotion.

What you think what players doing on server when admin is not online?? Btw, why server have rules? Rules about ramming?
What they are supposed to do? There are rules about ramming because without them, it would no longer be a racing server but a Derby one. Rules about ramming are indisputable, and if you're thinking to remove them you're going crazy.

I am not against Ghostmode, on the contrary i am more than happy if we decide to edit SOME of the already existing WORLD races to GM+Merge. But i don't see the point of editing Time Trial races to those modes as well.

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2018, 10:01:27 pm »
What's funny to me is that there are 80+ admins and only about 5 of them active in the past 6 months lol

Offline FIGHTER

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2018, 10:11:48 pm »
Aa
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 02:22:59 pm by FIGHTER »

Offline [2F2F]alex

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2018, 10:31:34 pm »
What's funny to me is that there are 80+ admins and only about 5 of them active in the past 6 months lol

pretty much everyone is inactive, not just admins.

we don't need 80 active admins for the current state of AX, when was the last time we actually had a full server?

and meso is right, you can always report on the forums.

Offline [RTF]JN

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2018, 12:59:41 am »
You're trying so hard to disrespect admin work, i don't think you'd be able to do any better than all of us.
I do not know how anyone can fall that idea into mind. All I did was suggest a change.

boring is when Ivan go rage quit cuz someone ram he.
And? He doesn't insult anyone when he's doing that, so i don't see what is the point of that sentence since if he rage quits it's only because he wanted to do so. Everyone gets rammed,  it's normal since not everyone sadly has a good ping/ISP. The fact is that you don't understand that this is part of the game, it happens even in real races so why shouldn't it happen in a game? The difference comes when the ramming is intentional since this is against rules.
Only want say - this is unfair because someone have ping 40, someone have 300.

Why only admins is not for this idea? Ofc, when someone ram admin admin can give prison/kick whatever.
This is pure bullshit. Each admin is always available when it comes to checking reports, instead of shouting in chat that there's a rammer/hacker you should use /report or if there isn't any admin online report it in the Hacker post we have on the forum.

I will not comment this because I repeat, I DO NOT DIRESPECT ADMIN TEAM. Although I was 100 times the victim of a ramming and I reported.

But how much time admins be online on server? How much time is server online without admins?
You know, unlike you not everyone has the time to play this game anymore. The server is currently pretty much covered when it comes to admins so you're wrong, again, on that specific matter.
This looks like to me just an excuse you're using in order to get a promotion.
Lol
I'm realistic and I do not have time for this job.

What you think what players doing on server when admin is not online?? Btw, why server have rules? Rules about ramming?
What they are supposed to do? There are rules about ramming because without them, it would no longer be a racing server but a Derby one. Rules about ramming are indisputable, and if you're thinking to remove them you're going crazy.
Then these rules should be respected.

Offline Rider_Blade

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2018, 09:10:21 am »
Server have shit online because a lot of IP's and Range bans from 2009 year to this day. That's mean new players can't come to server etc..
Need unban all IP except Proxy/VPN - they must stay in ban. But range bans must be removed.
Even on big RP servers where online 900-1000. Admins never ban range. Because they know that online will down.
Also many admins get bored play on server cos online down + just tired.
Ghostmode for all races = boring. But need convertate every TT races to ghostmode + merge. As we can see: who cares? Nobody.
Btw if need active admins for example good candidates: Wenom, GhostRid3r. Also Mustang have good active, but he sometimes have rage moments and it is bad.
Draw your own conclusions.
My certificate on the nickname:

Offline royalmagician

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2018, 11:01:31 am »
I don't think server needs any more admins atm, Meso and Elanista are pretty much very active and as alex said server is covered.
But if you decide to recruit a new admin, Wenom would be my highest recomendation.
LLEHS is the best driver

Offline Ivan.

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2018, 04:11:27 pm »
yes ghost mode every race is good

Offline Enf

• firetruck say tinu ninu
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: en_field
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2018, 11:12:52 pm »
no