General > Unban Requests

Unban [FSR]Oween

(1/3) > >>

[FSR]oween:
Meso, i did not understand this ban, fps mod? From what I know the SAMP FPS limit is 101 and was always in the 110 but I did not use anything, my computer is configuration is good I do not know if that was because of my ban, I could use the command /fpslimit but I did not know that more than 101 fps banned this server. PLEASE give me a second chance :(

[FSR]oween:
Here is the print in casa you need the exact moment of the ban, you may notice That I was with 107 FPS because I was not with the /FPSLIMIT 90 command enabled, I ask you give me a second chance it will not recur.

Meso:
Since you admitted that you used it, there's no point to post further screens. Anyway, we decided to keep you banned for 1 month from now it means you'll be unbanned on 18/01/2018. In addition to that all of your records will be deleted. Please, consider that every evade from that ban will result in a week being added to that date, so it's not really worth for you to evade. Once the ban will expire, no other kinds of cheating/mods (that affects the gameplay) will be tolerated.

[FSR]oween:
Will you keep my tops? Because it took me so long to get them I did not want to lose for such a silly reason that I was banned because of my fps is over 101 FPS

Meso:
No we won't. You should've thought twice before taking advantage of that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version