Author Topic: Racing Tournaments in MTA | SiK's 10th Anniversary  (Read 14752 times)

Offline MoonLorD

Re: Racing Tournaments in MTA | SiK's 10th Anniversary
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2017, 01:33:43 am »
MTA and skill don't go in the same sentence.
Are you sure m8? Or is it such kind of joke?
There are a lot of servers in mta with 60-100 fps... Idk why do you need more if monitors are mostly 60hz.
It will be played on SiK Private server.

Offline Verence

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2017, 07:55:00 am »
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 01:05:08 pm by Reign »

Offline SuperNova

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2017, 11:51:37 pm »
i wanna make things clear and answer too many answers and saying some truths here

its 2017 and the fps is still being forced to 50  :blank:

i don't see where is the problem about that , ofc on samp you have the freedom to play with any fps you want , and at a time , some couldnt reached more 60fps for any reasons and it was enough confortable to play , it's just a matter of minutes to adapt yourself with mta gameplay . oh btw , mta isnt forced to 50fps , it's the server by the host which the limit is . Bumps and some sliding is part of the game so deal with it even it's annoying.

You are totally wrong about that , you mean players who plays MTA don't have skills ? You are totally kidding me . Just watch by yourself there are a lot of great racers there and some maps/tracks we play requieres skill to do a great toptime . That's why i give you the opportunity to prove me wrong there .

Thanks to r1der for posting the annoucement because even if i'm silent here , many are complaining that there isn't competition anymore because managing tourney takes a lot of time and motivation . And also by the fact that the server is less active and less hyping (general opinion) .

So it's the right time to play with us to make the competition greater than ever for the special moment . And don't say that 50fps is so disturbing to you because of a little handling difference and losing it for sure or just because you need to install MTA:SA, come on . I respect the choice if you don't wanna play it but for that reason , it's kinda hypocrite (sorry for that term but it's the realest word in my mind) .

So to conclude , we play this event for the fun of every players coming from MTA:SA or SA:MP , in peace, and also to having great fight moments between SA:MP and MTA:SA like 4 years ago .

Have fun and good game .

PS : someone will be blacklisted for reasons he will know already if he recognizes himself in this post

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2017, 12:23:17 pm »

You are totally wrong about that , you mean players who plays MTA don't have skills ? You are totally kidding me . Just watch by yourself there are a lot of great racers there and some maps/tracks we play requieres skill to do a great toptime . That's why i give you the opportunity to prove me wrong there .

You misunderstood me obviously. What I tried to say was that it takes more skill to drive with higher fps than with lower ones which are the rule in mta.

Offline FALTy

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2017, 02:10:07 pm »
What I tried to say was that it takes more skill to drive with higher fps than with lower ones which are the rule in mta.

Go for politics if you're that much into false statements, or better - check everything you're saying about whether its a truth or not. It's not even a matter of fpses but differences in handling between MTA and SAMP. While you can chill not forced to press an A/D repeatedly or whatever you use for turning right/left, MTA players have to control both these and also brakes. I doubt whoever of SAMP uses brakes as much as we do, cause over here FPSes allow you to slow down whenever you aren't accelerating.

The truth is you're still living the past and this DTR tournament Dodger once won...Was analysing results of the 1st/2nd stage of this tourney and its clear to me that if only [SiK]Shelby could make it to the playoffs...Well, there would be a nice fight between him and 2f2f guys :)

Me as the MTA player confirm - yeh, there is lots of great racers over here in SAMP, but with no competition between two sides NOWADAYS we can't clearly say who's more skilled, right? We invite you to our events, you're really welcome to show what you're made of, but posting such shit only makes you look like a bunch of scared kiddos.

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2017, 06:04:58 pm »
Please, even WeedO would beat any of "beast" mta racers if only he wanted.

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2017, 11:19:47 am »
What I tried to say was that it takes more skill to drive with higher fps than with lower ones which are the rule in mta.

Go for politics if you're that much into false statements, or better - check everything you're saying about whether its a truth or not. It's not even a matter of fpses but differences in handling between MTA and SAMP. While you can chill not forced to press an A/D repeatedly or whatever you use for turning right/left, MTA players have to control both these and also brakes. I doubt whoever of SAMP uses brakes as much as we do, cause over here FPSes allow you to slow down whenever you aren't accelerating.

The truth is you're still living the past and this DTR tournament Dodger once won...Was analysing results of the 1st/2nd stage of this tourney and its clear to me that if only [SiK]Shelby could make it to the playoffs...Well, there would be a nice fight between him and 2f2f guys :)

Me as the MTA player confirm - yeh, there is lots of great racers over here in SAMP, but with no competition between two sides NOWADAYS we can't clearly say who's more skilled, right? We invite you to our events, you're really welcome to show what you're made of, but posting such shit only makes you look like a bunch of scared kiddos.

true

Offline Rider_Blade

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2017, 06:52:32 am »
See ya on tournament guys. Have fun and good luck :)
My certificate on the nickname:

Offline Verence

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2017, 07:27:00 am »
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 01:03:31 pm by Reign »

Offline Verence

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2017, 08:25:24 am »
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 01:03:21 pm by Reign »

Offline SuperNova

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2017, 07:20:10 pm »
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Perfect Run Event 21:00 CET it's like on our server races with mode superhardcore.
Be the first to finish clasSiK maps with only 1% hp left!
Maplist includes:
Royal Flush
SF by Night
Drift
LV Sprint
1 Night in LV
LV Elegy
-[Infernus Circuit]-Race League
Helsinki
Tour On 2 Wheels - NRG500
FullySiK Tour of SA
Also you can train these races in MTA. But 2 other tournaments are new races.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the final maplist , better optimized :

Royal Flush
Drift LV
Drift
LV Sprint
1 Night in LV
LV Elegy
0nE WaY
0ne-Infernus-Run
Admiral Race
Giles Villeneuve

Offline Rider_Blade

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2017, 06:21:30 am »
SuperNova, thank you :)

Offline G[M]X

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2017, 10:58:16 pm »
imo races had to be random.
This tournament is basically a competition of who knows best those tracks, and not whos actually the most skilled driver.

Offline SuperNova

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2017, 11:13:18 pm »
imo races had to be random.
This tournament is basically a competition of who knows best those tracks, and not whos actually the most skilled driver.

Your judgement about this is 80% wrong .

Maps for limit break are new , Luck Tester is based on luck so can't predit your time .
Endurance 4 and maps for the sunday tournement are new too . Only Perfect Run ( Super Hardcore ) maps are known and we decided only for this to put SiK maps style and as you know as super hardcore is . Randomize it can be annoying to see which map can support it because it's a general script and not into a single map like on ax .

Offline Rider_Blade

« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2017, 06:52:37 am »
Guys also if you want drive alone without other cars just press "C" after that all cars will be hidden and you drive alone like in "TT".