Author Topic: Abuser Zurrieq  (Read 2014 times)

Offline CowBoy

• View Profile
Abuser Zurrieq
« on: June 18, 2017, 12:35:32 pm »
He forbade me from colliding with him, was totally involuntary and happens to anyone, I find an unfair 2 day ban, being the current punishment. It happened only 2 times with him, and he already did this to me and I did not complain. So from now on, it should be fair and give 2 days of prohibition to anyone who collides with it, or release me to play.

Offline Żurrieq

• Admin
  • The traveller.
    • View Profile
Re: Abuser Zurrieq
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 12:42:02 pm »
1) You did everything on purpose. Told you to use brakes and you said No. Few seconds later, I managed to catch you, you slowed down and blocked me.
2) We received lots of complaints from other players that you rammed/blocked them.
3) You ALL the time insult other players like 'idiot', 'retard', 'filho de puta' etc. for NO REASON. (insulting players for fun)
4) 2 days temp ban IS VERY LITTLE. (I'm sure other admins would give you a very harsh punishment). In this case, I'm being too nice.
5) Seems like you didn't EVEN change your behaviour. Your behaviour before your 2 years ban is similar.

Come back after 2 days.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 12:44:49 pm by Żurrieq »

Offline CowBoy

• View Profile
Re: Abuser Zurrieq
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 12:56:30 pm »
I will not stop for you to pass, you know I was making a comeback. My ping is loud, it's bad luck to be behind me.

And about cursing is another matter, I want to know about the ban.