Author Topic: Unban me  (Read 2731 times)

Offline [RR]WW

Unban me
« on: June 07, 2017, 03:49:36 pm »
Troublemaker <-
Reason - I was playing and my computer is really crashing and my internet was bad because it was raining very hard and at the moment I did not give a precise teleporter of the Unban to play again thank you - after all who will use teleportation in racing? It really was my face ping

Offline Frostballe

Re: Unban me
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 03:59:57 pm »
No, It was not lags. I spectated you for quite a while and you only used teleport when you crashed or to reach the final checkpoint, thinking that It would go unnoticed.

Your ban will last for 2 years, given that you don't ban evade during that time. Unban date is set to 06/06/2019

Offline [RR]WW

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 07:25:15 pm »
You are wrong my computer with 11 of fps with the car because the car is edited and every time I hit it was because of my ping face it was delayed yes you did not know recognize because my friend was repairing I am not wrong to bend and when it showed That hit my ping was high and appeared some warning until, I want to be unfrozen I did not use any cheater to deserve it I can show all components of my computer I want to be disbanded '-'

Offline Frostballe

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 01:26:45 pm »
It is true that you had lags while playing, and that's why I spectated your for so long to be sure. However, when you entered /TT It became obvious that you used teleport. Had It been lags you would not have gained time on the checkpoints you teleported to. Easy as that.

Offline [RR]WW

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 05:00:45 pm »
Frost like this / tt I did not play my dear you are not confusing? I'm not playing in / tt? ,
I wanted so much that you understood me that I did not use teleports if I used this, I would use to win

Offline Frostballe

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2017, 01:13:35 pm »
Yes you did go into the mode /TT and played a bunch of Infernus stunt races. That Is when it became obvious that you indeed used teleport because you can't /sos abuse combining with high ping making It look like teleport. This combined with the fact that you gained several seconds on the checkpoints while teleporting Is not something you can explain your way out of.

Offline [RR]WW

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2017, 04:40:25 pm »
I can explain yes my dear because I did not use cheat at any moment I'm telling you the truth I hope you understand me please Please do not use anything to get banned I really like the server so I do not have cheaters on my computer the maximum I have and one ENB Series ,
Please Dismiss Me