Author Topic: Unban Joey_Nelson  (Read 7155 times)

Offline 66nos

• Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Joey_Nelson
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2017, 07:57:47 pm »
Hello.

We have came to a conclusion: since is quite hard to believe that your account got hacked, and even if it was hacked but was not because of an Ax weakness exploit it still doesn't give you the benefit of doubt. However since we haven't replied this whole time we will pardon your ban evades, and we will keep you banned until the very begin of the new year, so your unban date will be 1.1.2018. But if you evade from now on your ban will be extended by 1 more year and you will be unbanned on 1.1.2019 instead and also the ban evades will be added.

Regards,
Nos.

Offline [RTF]JN

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2017, 08:06:46 pm »
Looking at your perspective it is very fair. But looking from my own, Ive been banned for more than half a year. Im not afraid and Im grateful for that. Anyway, I would love to check the smf base because the hacker join to my forum account, smf records the windows information and the correct connection and network information and I think that it is easy to find out that it really was not me. Thanks.  O0

Offline [RTF]JN

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2017, 12:53:34 am »
Hello dear people. Today is already December 31 and I think I could ask for an unban. 1.1 I will surely be wounded, so it is safe, it is safe.  O0 And happy new year!

Offline 66nos

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2018, 03:00:49 am »
Unbanned. Sorry for the delay.