Author Topic: Unban Joey_Nelson  (Read 7146 times)

Offline [RTF]JN

Unban Joey_Nelson
« on: May 04, 2017, 08:20:13 pm »
I enter the server and forum after a month and I am surprised. I go to the forum and in the messages I see someone using my forum account. Since April 2 I have not sent a single message and I have not even entered the forum at all. I was on the server a few days after that situation and I did not come to the server anymore. I'm coming back to the server today and I see I got a ban. I read inbox full of messages I did not see and even responded to them and I Zurrieq sent me a video that shows me using hack in TT. Someone used my accounts.

My name has always been Joey_Nelson and I have never changed it. I would never use the name Joey_. The account name has been changed, which I did not change.

Code: [Select]
Joey_Nelson Joey_ 7 Apr 2017 at 02:33pm
The last message I received and read
Code: [Select]
March 31, 2017, 02:03:31 pm Re: (No subject) S

From 2 no later than April 3rd I did not cross the AX and 100% can be verified by IP addresses and windows logs and through SMF and through the samp server.

Video from the picture:  http://www117.zippyshare.com/v/7mosqArY/file.html

Offline Frostballe

Re: Unban Joey_Nelson
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 01:52:35 am »
Would you mind showing us the sent messages so we get the full conversation this "hijacker" had with those people?

Offline [RTF]JN

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 01:25:11 pm »
I do not save the messages I send, but I think forum administrators can see it

Offline [RTF]JN

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 07:33:15 am »
6 days, please check this

Offline Frostballe

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 02:12:58 pm »
It's a bit tricky since the only person I know who can look up the history of IP adresses that has been used on a forum account is mooman, and as we know he is not very active these days so there might be a while before he can take action on this matter.

Now If I have understood this correctly, someone stole your account and cheated on the server, you later joined the server at 04/05/17 without knowing this and got banned for evading right?

Offline [RTF]JN

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2017, 06:36:58 pm »
Now If I have understood this correctly, someone stole your account and cheated on the server, you later joined the server at 04/05/17 without knowing this and got banned for evading right?

Yes

Offline Frostballe

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2017, 07:44:13 pm »
Well that's interesting because both the IP's match, atleast from what I can tell they both come from the same relatively small area, meaning that If someone stole your account It would have to be someone from the same town. I find this a little hard to believe.

However as I said, the only person I know who could possibly prove your innocence Is mooman so I guess we have to wait for him.

Offline [RTF]JN

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2017, 10:24:29 pm »
Well that's interesting because both the IP's match, atleast from what I can tell they both come from the same relatively small area, meaning that If someone stole your account It would have to be someone from the same town. I find this a little hard to believe.

This is a problem with the network in Croatia. Check this and this topic. I live in the town of Županja, check where my IP gives you address? Everyone in my town has such an address (same range) as Vinkovci, Vukovar and others (HR cities).

Offline [RTF]JN

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2017, 10:24:50 pm »
I use the same password on all samp servers and forums, someone has stolen a password in the attack on the Croatian Samp community Balkan School RP (stole all the server accounts and all admins managed to keep all the accounts that they could).
My forum account is also stolen at zbsamp.com where I'm a former administrator, other administrators can confirm or photograph the topic on that forum. Even today I do not know who it is, but I may be able to find out with the IP address. Zbsamp.com is connected via iCloud and all connections have its IP address.

Offline [RTF]JN

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2017, 05:59:38 pm »
Please check this  :-X

Offline [RTF]JN

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2017, 06:27:28 pm »
Lol

Offline [RTF]JN

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2017, 07:51:27 pm »
Please check this, May 04, 2017 - August 01, 2017

Offline [RTF]JN

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2017, 09:27:58 am »
For evading you are very urgent and you are reacting immediately, and when you have to review the request for unbundling then wait for the month of the year without problems. What do I need to do to draw attention to this topic, to set some naked pictures?

Offline [RTF]JN

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2017, 05:26:35 am »
Omg please check this and give me answer

Offline [RTF]JN

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2017, 01:07:50 pm »
This is a shame! How long do I have to wait ?????

Offline 66nos

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2017, 07:57:47 pm »
Hello.

We have came to a conclusion: since is quite hard to believe that your account got hacked, and even if it was hacked but was not because of an Ax weakness exploit it still doesn't give you the benefit of doubt. However since we haven't replied this whole time we will pardon your ban evades, and we will keep you banned until the very begin of the new year, so your unban date will be 1.1.2018. But if you evade from now on your ban will be extended by 1 more year and you will be unbanned on 1.1.2019 instead and also the ban evades will be added.

Regards,
Nos.

Offline [RTF]JN

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2017, 08:06:46 pm »
Looking at your perspective it is very fair. But looking from my own, Ive been banned for more than half a year. Im not afraid and Im grateful for that. Anyway, I would love to check the smf base because the hacker join to my forum account, smf records the windows information and the correct connection and network information and I think that it is easy to find out that it really was not me. Thanks.  O0

Offline [RTF]JN

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2017, 12:53:34 am »
Hello dear people. Today is already December 31 and I think I could ask for an unban. 1.1 I will surely be wounded, so it is safe, it is safe.  O0 And happy new year!

Offline 66nos

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2018, 03:00:49 am »
Unbanned. Sorry for the delay.