Author Topic: /TT Prize tourney!  (Read 4758 times)

Offline Frostballe

/TT Prize tourney!
« on: March 03, 2017, 11:41:50 am »
Hello everyone.

I will be launching a /TT tourney next week were you as a player will compete in getting the best time possible to win a prize! The format is very simple - I will create a /TT race that player will whore for 2 weeks, when the 2 weeks are up the players with the 3 best times will win a prize each.
First place will get 10£ via PayPal or as a steam gift - Second place will get 5£ as a steam gift only - And the third place will get 3£ as a steam gift only.

However, the tourney does not end there. The other players who managed to get a top time in range from top4 to top20 will proceed to the next round. That means that only the players in the top20 from the first round will be able to compete against each other. This will of course exclude the 3 winners from the first round to compete in the second. The prize pool will be the same for every round.

The races i intend to make will be with sport cars based in one of the three major citys of San andreas. The races will be made by me and Meso and tested thoroughly to make sure they are fair and skill based.

There will be no sign-up for this tourney. All you have to do is go to /TT and find the race TT_Tourney_1 and try to get the best time possible. This race will be added 8/3/2017, in other words next wednesday. After that you will have unlimited tries for 2 weeks to get a top time.

Anyone getting caught using illegal mods, bug absuing or cheats in this Tourney will be expelled from the competition and possibly even banned from the server.

More information regarding choice of vehicle and route will be comming in a few days.

Offline [AK47]erl12end

Re: /TT Prize tourney!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 12:54:17 pm »

Awesome

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 05:14:38 pm »
Wow nice frosty very generous of you

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2017, 05:28:28 pm »
Make a parkour race so I can win something heheh

Offline Terrorfist

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2017, 11:42:03 pm »
Wow nice frosty very generous of you

Damn it. If you win can you share me the prize?  :L :L :L :L :L :L
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce GT 730 1GB GDDR5 64-bit
Seagate Barracuda 250GB + Western Digital 320GB
Astone Enforcer Mid Tower Chassis

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2017, 02:18:10 pm »
Can't wait for everyone to whore for 20 bucks. :L awesome

Offline Frostballe

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2017, 01:54:34 pm »
Update: The race will be added on tomorrow monday instead of wednesday. The vehicle for this round will be Buffalo and the race will be based in LS. As said before you will have 2 weeks to whore this race, the exit date will be monday 20/3.

Offline Frostballe

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2017, 10:56:48 pm »
The race is now added to /TT and the tourney has started!

The race name is  TT_Tourney_1 and will be aviable for 2 weeks.

Let the whoring commence!

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2017, 06:04:46 pm »
 :blank:

Offline [2F2F]PK

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2017, 06:44:52 pm »
It all done, price is given

Offline Frostballe

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2017, 08:21:35 pm »
Yes I forgot to update this thread, I'm sorry.

Here are the winners:

1 - [2f2f]Shell
2 - [2f2f]Painkiller
3 - [2f2f]Wangster

I would copy their times but the race is bugged in high score place and cba to go on server and copy.

I also know i said that the tourney would be more then 1 round, but given the pretty low interest for this tourney in general It kinda seems pointless, the race was only whored for like 3 days by a handfull of players even tho the time frame was in 2 weeks. I have also gotten myself in a tricky financial situation due to unpaid parking tickets and dumb medical fees i received when i was drunk, so at this moment i could not afford to give any more real prizes lol.

However If more players woud like a tourney like this in the future (after the summer when i get paid) I'd be more then happy to provide that for them.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2017, 08:54:26 pm »
I have also gotten myself in a tricky financial situation due to unpaid parking tickets and dumb medical fees i received when i was drunk

gg  :L

Offline Renz0

• dey c me trollin' dey hatin'
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Gio
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2017, 08:41:49 am »
i would like to donate 1000$ ingame money. yes, i know its very generous.
Happy 20