Author Topic: /startvote [racename]  (Read 17046 times)

Offline Troublemaker

Re: /startvote [racename]
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2017, 12:42:11 pm »
I can already see Troublemaker or some random loading long4_sk cuz gud race xDDDD

ffs

Nah...

Therefore only a certain type of races can be covered with that command, excluding long SKs, IVs and other races that most of players don't like.

Offline G[M]X

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2017, 01:13:22 pm »
No, I mean gmx and troublemaker always 'creating' things

Where I said I created this idea? Learn to read kiddo

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2017, 03:16:17 pm »
Or a command like /redo that should work on a similar way, I mean like 60% (or 50% +1) of the ppl have to vote and the race is restarted... and yes to prevent abusing it will be possible to do only once per race so ppl won't restart the same race for more than one time, I mean you will have to vote the same race using /vote when it appears in the menu to be able to use that command again, also maybe it is good if that command won't be available for longer races.

theres used to be a restart vote after every race, it was removed a while ago because people voted to restart just about everything

Offline PoRReTa

• Why am i so pro?
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: PoRReTa
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2017, 06:33:27 pm »
 /startvote FuckingLong_SK

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2017, 08:21:03 am »
Or a command like /redo that should work on a similar way, I mean like 60% (or 50% +1) of the ppl have to vote and the race is restarted... and yes to prevent abusing it will be possible to do only once per race so ppl won't restart the same race for more than one time, I mean you will have to vote the same race using /vote when it appears in the menu to be able to use that command again, also maybe it is good if that command won't be available for longer races.

theres used to be a restart vote after every race, it was removed a while ago because people voted to restart just about everything
Was gonna say exactly this. Every single race would be played twice, so if we were to bring this back it'd definitely need a cooldown period. But if we're doing anything like that, we may as well go the whole mile with /startvote.

What would happen if 2 or more players start to load long SK?
Unless I'm misunderstanding you, it wouldn't matter if two players vote for Long SK. They'd also need at least 50 percent of people online to vote it. Obviously we'd need to deactivate the feature if there are less than 3 players online since that'd mean one vote is more than half.

Why dont you just start giving VIP benifits. One benifit could be /starvote. Admins should be given the same benifit.
I would donate, if you start giving VIP benifits.
The last thing we wanna do is turn aX into a pay2play game. People can donate if they genuinely care about the server's future and have enough money spare to do it, not just to buy perks. If we come up with some sorta fun, new feature, it'd be absurd to alienate people from using it.

Especially considering the future of aX is in the new players. We need to appeal to them, and making people pay if they want full access to what we offer is a great way to do the complete opposite.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 08:36:30 am by ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ] »

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Queen
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2017, 12:41:02 pm »
Erm.. Let's just make invisible votes, lottery type. People gonna vote out of 6 or 7 races having no clue what they are and the race with most votes randomly wins lol. Simple and no brain fucking

Offline [AK47]skunk

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • AK47
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2017, 12:56:07 pm »
Erm.. Let's just make invisible votes, lottery type. People gonna vote out of 6 or 7 races having no clue what they are and the race with most votes randomly wins lol. Simple and no brain fucking
+1

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2017, 01:19:28 pm »

You mean instead of the voting system we have now? Cos if so we may as well scrap voting altogether and have a random race each time

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2017, 02:01:43 pm »

I think this is a good idea because the same races get voted over and over again.

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Queen
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2017, 07:38:22 pm »

You mean instead of the voting system we have now? Cos if so we may as well scrap voting altogether and have a random race each time

EVEN BETTER if we get em randomly. Lottery type all the way. U vote for a number instead of a racename. And u find out what race won after its loaded only.

Offline Renz0

• dey c me trollin' dey hatin'
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Gio
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2017, 09:00:45 pm »
hell yea, more random TTs and dragraces  :L
Happy 20

Offline Ivan.

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2017, 09:09:45 pm »
How about it stays the way it is but with less chance of sk being there please stop voting sk

Offline PoRReTa

• Why am i so pro?
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: PoRReTa
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2017, 04:05:30 am »
SK and IV makes AX surviver, fuck u beaches

Offline Ivan.

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2017, 11:49:37 am »
SK and IV makes AX surviver, fuck u beaches
which is why server always loses some players when 10+ min sk is voted

Offline Renz0

• dey c me trollin' dey hatin'
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Gio
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2017, 01:35:54 pm »
i think you may have confused SKs with stupidly long tourney TTs. All the new players start asking "why cant i see anyone" and 2 secs after chooses to /q.
Around 1/3 of  racelists have a stupid tourney TT.

When you have been playing 4 TTs in a row, a SK or IV is a fresh breath.
Happy 20