Author Topic: MAKE AX GREAT AGAIN!!!  (Read 50357 times)

Offline G[M]X

• View Profile
Re: MAKE AX GREAT AGAIN!!!
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2017, 02:07:54 pm »
The first problem why low online it is a lot range bans.
Even tab hosted can't help if new players trying join on the server and see "You are banned from the server" or "Range ban". They no will say on the forum for unban... They will search new server for play. I'm sure this happened so many times!
My suggestion is to unban all range bans or unban those which been banned more than 2 years ago.
After that will be more new players.
My opinion: banned range bans is stupid because then a lot players can't join server.
The exception is when my range was banned. Because i was bad person for some time. But anyway friends with my provider can't join server because our range was banned.
Administrators think about it. Online should then increase. And if cheaters will be returned it's never too late to ban them again.
And after that you can change TT races to MERGE + Ghostmode. And "One world" to "Ghostmode".
It will be interesting to play and online will be high. And you can make more slots for players. AdrenalineX will be great like in 2010-2012 for example.
So guys.. What you think about it?

I'd go for that. Remove all the range bans and ban cheaters who come back again.
I'd also decrease the cheating punishment time for 1 year or 6 months. We would see old cheaters come back again, but if they cheat again, ban them again.

About the TTs to Merge+GM, 66_nos is already working on that.

Offline Rider_Blade

« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2017, 02:42:50 pm »
Yes I think your idea for ban cheaters on 1 year is good.
I know that on RP servers where online are 900-1000 for cheats ban on 1 month. But they have better online on the server.
And we have low online and ban cheaters for 2 years. Been pernament bans lol..
1 year is enough.
My certificate on the nickname:

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2017, 06:40:34 pm »
yes, a kid using cheats isn't so dangerous, his tops will be deleted anyway  :L. worst are those who use ddos attack

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2017, 08:34:45 pm »
Even though I've been banned myself, I still think that 2 years is way too much duration for a single ban. Just think about how long actually is that amount of time, you may not be alive after that period to play again.

Offline PoRReTa

• Why am i so pro?
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: PoRReTa
« Reply #109 on: September 04, 2017, 12:21:57 am »
I do not care about hackers, put 5 years the ban

Offline G[M]X

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 04, 2017, 01:29:10 am »
I do not care about hackers, put 5 years the ban

It's not about caring for them, its meant to bring those players back and hope they learned with their mistakes. If they do that again, they get banned again.

Offline Rider_Blade

« Reply #111 on: September 04, 2017, 07:32:09 am »
I'm sure that after 1 year in ban player no will be cheating again.
For example: I was banned in 2011 and if be they unban me in 2012 or 2013 i'm never cheated again, but they always said "no 2nd chance who cheated in the past etc.." and all my apps been denied. When i was first time banned me been 13 or 14 years old. Now i'm 20 and i'm only returned :D

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #112 on: September 04, 2017, 07:37:23 am »
For example: I was banned in 2011 and if be they unban me in 2012 or 2013 i'm never cheated again, but they always said "no 2nd chance who cheated in the past etc.." and all my apps been denied. When i was first time banned me been 13 or 14 years old. Now i'm 20 and i'm only returned :D

:'( :'( :'(

Offline [2F2F]zero

« Reply #113 on: September 09, 2017, 02:09:27 pm »

ye sad that u are unbanned, thats right

Offline Rider_Blade

« Reply #114 on: September 09, 2017, 04:03:06 pm »

ye sad that u are unbanned, thats right
You want ban me again? :D

Offline Rider_Blade

« Reply #115 on: October 24, 2017, 11:17:00 am »
nos, we wait your update!
Now boring on the server really. tt tracks in /race shit.
Online on the server down. On forum silent.
For example even if 5-8 players online and always these boring tt races..

Offline Rider_Blade

« Reply #116 on: October 25, 2017, 07:21:33 am »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f7uF4mKfTE[/youtube]
Just check this video. At the time it was very fun to play :)

Offline 66nos

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 25, 2017, 08:32:03 am »
Hi, we are currently planning a huge update for AX, but it will take a long time and it will be a lot of work to be done, however some small improvements/fixes might come for AX meanwhile. Perhaps one of the next steps will be to allow any admin to convert any tt race to merge + ghostmode so we can get rid of most of the tt races from /race.

Offline Renz0

• dey c me trollin' dey hatin'
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Gio
« Reply #118 on: October 26, 2017, 01:58:48 pm »
got banned for saying an moderator (wedo) was shit, because he was afk while hackers where ruining the gameplay for 2+ hours. :/
maybe make people moderators, who are actually active and not teenagers.

+ the fact that samp generally is going downhill.

good luck in the future
Happy 20

Offline [RTF]elanista

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 26, 2017, 04:41:49 pm »
Start to act like adult yourself, then you will be respected by others. If you keep acting like you are brainless individual, others will keep treat you accordingly, bye