Author Topic: MAKE AX GREAT AGAIN!!!  (Read 50349 times)

Offline Enf

• firetruck say tinu ninu
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: en_field
Re: MAKE AX GREAT AGAIN!!!
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2017, 09:54:28 pm »
i think its time to delete som tts especially those stupid custom ones

No.

Offline Terrorfist

« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2017, 11:52:10 pm »
I think, its the custom tt's recently added, which you need a mappack for. I have even experienced SAMP Crashes in /TT due to these custom tts. Better gid rid of these maps.
Definetly not for this. To play mappack tracks you have to download it first, otherwise if you try to race them without it, nothing will happen and you'll just fall to the ground. The mappack it's not within the server (like MTA, for example) each player has to download it in order to player the races, it means that it's not a server-side option (The only process that the server does is load the CPs, like every other race) but a client-side option, so only those who are interested in racing the maps will install the mappack, the rest will just play with stock GTA. And if you're experiencing lag in /TT it's for sure not for those 10-15 races, just think a the amount of LSTestTrack races, they are something like 250 and nobody since the day they've been added encountered any lag when joining TT.
no no. try loggin in and type /tt . something has changed in /tt and its not good. laggy experience especially close to the bridges connecting sf and lv isles
i think its time to delete som tts especially those stupid custom ones

It's also time for you to get a better system. I tried what you suggested us to do but I am not getting frame drops.
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce GT 730 1GB GDDR5 64-bit
Seagate Barracuda 250GB + Western Digital 320GB
Astone Enforcer Mid Tower Chassis

Offline Frostballe

« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2017, 07:25:03 am »
Yeah I don't experience any lags in /TT either. Have you considered the fact that the problem might be on your end, Renzo?

Offline Renz0

• dey c me trollin' dey hatin'
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Gio
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2017, 08:52:13 am »
Yeah I don't experience any lags in /TT either. Have you considered the fact that the problem might be on your end, Renzo?
i dont experience any lag spikes on any other servers. Just recently it started to occur on this server. I dont have the best system: i5 750 and (GTX 550), but it should be faar enough to play on a 12 year old video game. I beg for those, maybe 70% who have a worse system than mine. Too many useless TTs has been added, especially those custom maps ones and the ramp ones.
Happy 20

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2017, 11:10:51 am »
Haven't noticed any lag spikes lately either. Also did some /TT racing, nothing there too.

And about my specs: still with what I bought in 2008-2009 (and it wasn't that up to date even then).

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2017, 11:17:59 am »
i dont experience any lag spikes on any other forums. Just recently it started to occur on this forum. I dont have the best system: i5 6600k and (GTX 1070), but it should be faar enough to browse on a 9 year old forum. I beg for those, maybe 70% who have a worse system than mine. Too many useless posts has been added, especially those Renz0 ones.

Offline Ivan.

« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2017, 12:02:04 pm »
rip renzo 2016-2017

Offline Frostballe

« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2017, 12:50:26 pm »
i dont experience any lag spikes on any other servers. Just recently it started to occur on this server. I dont have the best system: i5 750 and (GTX 550), but it should be faar enough to play on a 12 year old video game. I beg for those, maybe 70% who have a worse system than mine. Too many useless TTs has been added, especially those custom maps ones and the ramp ones.

Well I don't see anyone else complaining about recent lag spikes on the server, what 70% are you refering too?

Besides, problems with frame drops in SA-MP could be related to software as well as hardware. I personally experienced that SA does not run as good on W10 compared with W7 for example, this might be something you would like too look in to before blaming custom TT's.

Offline Terrorfist

« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2017, 01:29:02 pm »

I have Core 2 Duo E7500 and GTX 460 SE and have not experienced massive lags. (I'm getting a Core 2 Quad soon pls dun hate)
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2017, 04:01:09 pm »

You mean pray for those?

Anyway, lag occurs sometimes, but it's not related to amount of races in /tt at all.

Offline Renz0

• dey c me trollin' dey hatin'
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Gio
« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2017, 08:23:49 am »
I did not say massive lags, i said lag spikes but i max go down to 60 from 90, but usually 80 it goes down to.
when u usually have 90+ fps in SAMP, a fps on 80 is like night and day. delete those useless TTs with ramps and custom maps. I had to turn down the resolution.
the server needs a clean up in /tt, a cleanup in /stunt and in /race of those stupid custom maps like rams and sprials, which nobody even uses. Delete every TT in /race.
Make a age limit of 18+, sorry 2f2f Seashell :( but this game is too violent 2 you, we dont want you to end up like a addicted akward kid 14 year old kid, oh wait nevermind u already are:P Only english allowed in mainchat, use other languages in /g or /pm. and make me admen. thats how you make this server great again.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 08:31:09 am by Renz0 »
Happy 20

Offline Żurrieq

• Admin
  • The traveller.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2017, 08:33:16 am »
Make a age limit of 18+, sorry 2f2f Seashell :( but this game is too violent 2 you, we dont want you to end up like a addicted akward kid 14 year old kid, oh wait nevermind u already are:P Only english allowed in mainchat, use other languages in /g or /pm. and make me admen. thats how you make this server great again.

I laughed so hard when you said this.
You are definitely not 18 based on your behaviour.  :L (I don't care if you are 18 or not, you are so immature. There are many kids whose behaviour are way better than yours)

Offline Terrorfist

« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2017, 10:17:29 am »
Delete every TT in /race.

Are you high?
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM

Offline Renz0