Author Topic: MAKE AX GREAT AGAIN!!!  (Read 50251 times)

Offline Terrorfist

Re: MAKE AX GREAT AGAIN!!!
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2017, 11:23:40 pm »
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce GT 730 1GB GDDR5 64-bit
Seagate Barracuda 250GB + Western Digital 320GB
Astone Enforcer Mid Tower Chassis

Offline Rider_Blade

« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2017, 02:39:39 pm »
My post is so later.
But I'm support this idea: "TTs needs to be changed to Merge-GhostMode". I hope that soon it will be added.
About "Moving in MTA" it's bad idea. This server always was the best in SAMP.
In MTA every car have another handling. In SAMP better for drive.
For sure i'm playing in mta only because was banned here for years.
For now even stopped play in mta.
Well, you can make an exception. For example 1 server in samp and 1 server in mta. With almost the same race tracks.
I'm sure that players from the MTA will come to our server for play because a lot of mta racers love such tracks as "street races" with lamps etc.. But in MTA not so much street race tracks like on AX.
My certificate on the nickname:

Offline Terrorfist

« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2017, 11:58:19 pm »

Results would be the same if this server on MTA had a maximum fps limit of 100. They can choose not to add custom vehicle models and handling.
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM

Offline Rider_Blade

« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2017, 07:30:46 am »

Results would be the same if this server on MTA had a maximum fps limit of 100. They can choose not to add custom vehicle models and handling.
Btw need test this. Because i'm playing in MTA only with 45-60 FPS.
I'm just remember that someone said to me that 100 FPS in MTA and SAMP anyway looks different.

Offline ShelbyGT

« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2017, 07:45:05 am »
Well, you can make an exception. For example 1 server in samp and 1 server in mta. With almost the same race tracks.
I'm sure that players from the MTA will come to our server for play because a lot of mta racers love such tracks as "street races" with lamps etc.. But in MTA not so much street race tracks like on AX.

If I remember well, then AX had a MTA server. But I agree that it would be nice if AX had an MTA server again, with the same maps and especially without any modes.

Offline Rider_Blade

« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2017, 08:41:49 am »

If I remember well, then AX had a MTA server. But I agree that it would be nice if AX had an MTA server again, with the same maps and especially without any modes.
Yes i saw a lot time ago server with name: AdrenalineX racing in MTA. But server was under password and without players. At that time moment i though that soon will be opening. But i was wrong..

Offline Terrorfist

« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2017, 10:39:58 am »
Karlis owned the MTA server, invited some people. Unfortunately he cancelled it because only few supported it and others are fanboying SA-MP.
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2017, 12:29:16 pm »
Karlis owned the MTA server, invited some people. Unfortunately he cancelled it because only few supported it and others are fanboying SA-MP.

Why unfortunately? Isn't samp way better? When have you passed to the dark side?  :'(

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2017, 07:47:25 pm »
i think everybody are bored of the original san andreas map. my suggestion is create a new mode with only new maps

Offline Rider_Blade

« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2017, 10:42:31 pm »
i think everybody are bored of the original san andreas map. my suggestion is create a new mode with only new maps
Hm. For example i'm play here only because here a lot street races with original map. And i'm not like such maps as did skunk for example.

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2017, 11:19:19 pm »

Then no one would know shortcuts, bumps and other things they're used to with the original map.

Offline G[M]X

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2017, 11:36:29 pm »

Then no one would know shortcuts, bumps and other things they're used to with the original map.

Thats the goal.
To learn a new map again.

Offline Meso

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 02, 2017, 12:08:24 am »
I don't see how creating a separate mode for "new maps" would change something. Most of the maps that have been made by the players over the years, and that are already in the server are played with a constant rate, and to be honest i gotta agree that some of them are pretty cool. The problem comes when you have to build them, because the risk of building bad or bugged maps (bumps due to bad placed streets, invisible walls, bad placed objects) is pretty high, and it simply takes too much work to build even a single city that can give place to few races (i doubt you can build a lot of race with a map that is quite small, at one point you'll be forced to use the same turns over and over again). Some months ago some of you guys wanted to ban time trial from /bm, and since that i haven't seen so many new races with GM and Merge, so be sure of what you're asking for. On the other hand i'm in favour of adding Ghostmode to World races, and maybe edit some of the already existing TT races to merge and GM.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 08:48:52 am by Meso »

Offline [RTF]JN

« Reply #88 on: September 02, 2017, 06:03:49 am »
New maps? No
Ax only need one good scripter who can create good innovations(like me  O0 )

Offline Rider_Blade

« Reply #89 on: September 02, 2017, 02:22:50 pm »
The first problem why low online it is a lot range bans.
Even tab hosted can't help if new players trying join on the server and see "You are banned from the server" or "Range ban". They no will say on the forum for unban... They will search new server for play. I'm sure this happened so many times!
My suggestion is to unban all range bans or unban those which been banned more than 2 years ago.
After that will be more new players.
My opinion: banned range bans is stupid because then a lot players can't join server.
The exception is when my range was banned. Because i was bad person for some time. But anyway friends with my provider can't join server because our range was banned.
Administrators think about it. Online should then increase. And if cheaters will be returned it's never too late to ban them again.
And after that you can change TT races to MERGE + Ghostmode. And "One world" to "Ghostmode".
It will be interesting to play and online will be high. And you can make more slots for players. AdrenalineX will be great like in 2010-2012 for example.