Author Topic: MAKE AX GREAT AGAIN!!!  (Read 50103 times)

Offline G[M]X

• View Profile
Re: MAKE AX GREAT AGAIN!!!
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2017, 05:29:45 pm »
At the moment 2329 of 6978 races (33%) in racemode are TT which I agree is too much. I've disabled the TT grid setting for new races in buildmode so the percentage can only go down now as new races are made. I think converting them en masse to merge and ghostmode is kind of an imperfect solution: so many old records would be broken as ghostmode allows faster records (person in front of you crashes into a lamp, you go through them both without slowing down). Maybe we could try it for some races though as a trial, if the race creator requests it.

I bet 99% of the players doesnt give a fuck about it =)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2017, 05:35:50 pm »
I want to see snoopy back as well

<3

also well done moonman! now I have to keep my word :L

Offline Renz0

• dey c me trollin' dey hatin'
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Gio
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2017, 07:53:15 pm »
Just do it the easy way. Move all TTs to /TT where they belong and keep the actual RACES in /Race :)
It would make this server fun to play again.
Happy 20

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2017, 11:20:41 pm »
Just do it the easy way. Move all TTs to /TT where they belong and keep the actual RACES in /Race :)
It would make this server fun to play again.

No way

Offline Terrorfist

« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2017, 07:42:38 am »
I can't wait to see !buffalo1000 in /race aswell, yes.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce GT 730 1GB GDDR5 64-bit
Seagate Barracuda 250GB + Western Digital 320GB
Astone Enforcer Mid Tower Chassis

Offline Renz0

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2017, 07:56:30 am »
Happy 20

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2017, 11:27:13 am »
At the moment 2329 of 6978 races (33%) in racemode are TT which I agree is too much. I've disabled the TT grid setting for new races in buildmode so the percentage can only go down now as new races are made. I think converting them en masse to merge and ghostmode is kind of an imperfect solution: so many old records would be broken as ghostmode allows faster records (person in front of you crashes into a lamp, you go through them both without slowing down). Maybe we could try it for some races though as a trial, if the race creator requests it.

Sounds good, you can do it to my races if you want. Also I don't think many will be too bothered about the faster times possible as there aren't many super perfect runs in racemode really so beating them this way probably won't bother many people imo.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2017, 11:33:54 am »
You can also do it to my races too if you like

Offline Renz0

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2017, 04:13:55 pm »
i have only 1 real tt race without merge and its called "vivavincent" or something like dat ;)
Happy 20

Offline G[M]X

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2017, 04:21:54 pm »
You can also do it to my drags too if you like

fixed

PS: Where should I start making that wall? Show me on GTA SA map, so when got a while, can mess around map editor, just for LOLZ.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 11:24:33 pm by G[M]X »

Offline Metta_Neo

« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2017, 12:09:19 am »

Why do they put an equation beside that beauty woman?, interesting thing to think about.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2017, 06:00:29 pm »

Offline Renz0

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2017, 08:44:36 am »
did someone add anything to the server? Recently, i have experienced heavy lag spikes only on this server? I think, its the custom tt's recently added, which you need a mappack for. I have even experienced SAMP Crashes in /TT due to these custom tts. Better gid rid of these maps.
Happy 20

Offline Meso

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2017, 10:05:57 am »
I think, its the custom tt's recently added, which you need a mappack for. I have even experienced SAMP Crashes in /TT due to these custom tts. Better gid rid of these maps.
Definetly not for this. To play mappack tracks you have to download it first, otherwise if you try to race them without it, nothing will happen and you'll just fall to the ground. The mappack it's not within the server (like MTA, for example) each player has to download it in order to player the races, it means that it's not a server-side option (The only process that the server does is load the CPs, like every other race) but a client-side option, so only those who are interested in racing the maps will install the mappack, the rest will just play with stock GTA. And if you're experiencing lag in /TT it's for sure not for those 10-15 races, just think a the amount of LSTestTrack races, they are something like 250 and nobody since the day they've been added encountered any lag when joining TT.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 10:13:19 am by Meso »

Offline Renz0

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2017, 09:08:13 pm »
I think, its the custom tt's recently added, which you need a mappack for. I have even experienced SAMP Crashes in /TT due to these custom tts. Better gid rid of these maps.
Definetly not for this. To play mappack tracks you have to download it first, otherwise if you try to race them without it, nothing will happen and you'll just fall to the ground. The mappack it's not within the server (like MTA, for example) each player has to download it in order to player the races, it means that it's not a server-side option (The only process that the server does is load the CPs, like every other race) but a client-side option, so only those who are interested in racing the maps will install the mappack, the rest will just play with stock GTA. And if you're experiencing lag in /TT it's for sure not for those 10-15 races, just think a the amount of LSTestTrack races, they are something like 250 and nobody since the day they've been added encountered any lag when joining TT.
no no. try loggin in and type /tt . something has changed in /tt and its not good. laggy experience especially close to the bridges connecting sf and lv isles
i think its time to delete som tts especially those stupid custom ones
Happy 20