General > Suggestions

MAKE AX GREAT AGAIN!!!

(1/26) > >>

G[M]X:
AX losing popularity day after day. For example, there were less than 10 players online today. The peak was 15-20, not even close to what AX used to be. And I think we need to change this.

So please, fellow adrenaliners, give us suggestions to boost AX popularity again!
I could think of 3 right now.
1 - Internet/Hosted tab. I searched AX for hours and could not find this server in none of both tabs, we need this feature back. I know its easy to speak since im not whos paying, but it should not be too expensive and i think paying 30$ for a full server is better than paying 20$ for a dead server.

2 - Moving to MTA. MTA is most famous for their racing servers, the whole GTASA racing community plays there, I think AX would be so much sucessful moving to MTA because people who plays here likes the quality of our server, and if MTA lacks something, its by far quality servers with good races and a good stats system.

3 - Creating a team tourney. AdrenalineX hosting a World SA-MP Racing Championship would be so good for its popularity because we can have clans from different servers and bring new players that doesnt even know AX exists.
Ps. Its not an individual tourney like we have, its a clan-tourney. Each clan with 5 players fighting for the crown every month, or 4 times a year.

--- Quote from: G[M]X on January 15, 2017, 02:18:16 am ---*Agree, i think TTs needs to be changed to Merge-GhostMode so people can feel the competition.

--- End quote ---

MadMax:
...and making wall at Mexican border!

Terrorfist:
SA-MP fanboys incoming

[MAF]Snoopy:

--- Quote from: MadMax on January 13, 2017, 03:35:39 am ---...and making wall at Mexican border!

--- End quote ---

G[M]X:

--- Quote from: MadMax on January 13, 2017, 03:35:39 am ---...and making wall at Mexican border!

--- End quote ---

rip weedO

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version