Author Topic: MAKE AX GREAT AGAIN!!!  (Read 50131 times)

Offline G[M]X

• View Profile
MAKE AX GREAT AGAIN!!!
« on: January 13, 2017, 12:25:48 am »
AX losing popularity day after day. For example, there were less than 10 players online today. The peak was 15-20, not even close to what AX used to be. And I think we need to change this.

So please, fellow adrenaliners, give us suggestions to boost AX popularity again!

I could think of 3 right now.
1 - Internet/Hosted tab. I searched AX for hours and could not find this server in none of both tabs, we need this feature back. I know its easy to speak since im not whos paying, but it should not be too expensive and i think paying 30$ for a full server is better than paying 20$ for a dead server.

2 - Moving to MTA. MTA is most famous for their racing servers, the whole GTASA racing community plays there, I think AX would be so much sucessful moving to MTA because people who plays here likes the quality of our server, and if MTA lacks something, its by far quality servers with good races and a good stats system.

3 - Creating a team tourney. AdrenalineX hosting a World SA-MP Racing Championship would be so good for its popularity because we can have clans from different servers and bring new players that doesnt even know AX exists.
Ps. Its not an individual tourney like we have, its a clan-tourney. Each clan with 5 players fighting for the crown every month, or 4 times a year.

*Agree, i think TTs needs to be changed to Merge-GhostMode so people can feel the competition.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 08:43:30 pm by G[M]X »

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
Re: MAKE AX GREAT AGAIN!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 03:35:39 am »
...and making wall at Mexican border!

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline Terrorfist

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 09:39:42 am »
SA-MP fanboys incoming

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce GT 730 1GB GDDR5 64-bit
Seagate Barracuda 250GB + Western Digital 320GB
Astone Enforcer Mid Tower Chassis

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 10:28:22 am »

Offline G[M]X

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 01:05:36 pm »

rip weedO

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 03:37:36 pm »
...and making wall at Brazilian border!

Here, I fixed it for you.

Offline [RTF]JN

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2017, 02:50:00 pm »
As for switching to the MTA - not.
Why? Adrenaline X has always been SA: MP server and it has become a tradition. SA: MP has many more players than the MTA.

Statistics for the MTA from 2014, except that now there are fewer players.

As for the transfer, the MTA is working LUA code, while SA: MP pawn, which is totally different.
The only advantage is that it has a few more features, but most of that is not at all necessary.

Offline ǝǝǝoſ[sXɐ]

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Joeee
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2017, 04:19:29 pm »
I think the best way is still probably Max's promo idea. We just need to go all out with it and really sell the server. We're practically the only decent racing server. We have a better stunt mode than most stunt servers. There's enough going for us; we just need to show it in the video.

Offline 66nos

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2017, 04:41:12 pm »
Yeah I agree, is pointless going to MTA. I've seen that some servers made trailers and promoted them on sa-mp forum... they say that if you have an account and can post or idk is not easy I heard, but is legally to advertise a server there like every 2 months.

About the host I think it is pretty perfect the way it is.

Also we might need some more events from time to time, that would be cool. Also some new features, I heard that Max made some decals and he had great ideas for tunning cars with parts that don't belong to them, would be cool to also have them.

So basically the server is fine the way it is, we might just advertise it I guess.

PS: I also agree with the wall at the Mexican border. Lets make AX great again!

Offline G[M]X

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2017, 05:21:01 pm »
About the host I think it is pretty perfect the way it is.

Most users doesnt know and/or use SA-MP forum, the way they discover new servers is searching for something at Internet/Hosted tab, in my opinion its essential if we want to bring new players to this server.

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2017, 05:47:38 pm »
ban all arrogant players too, it includes some admins

Offline Renz0

• dey c me trollin' dey hatin'
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Gio
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2017, 08:15:39 pm »
*The server feels like it has not been changed for years. It feels like nobody really cares about the server.
*Admin-permissions are given out to anyone, also people who cant handle the permissions.
*80% of the races are boring TT-races, which new players dont like, because they want to race against others.
*No custom mapping allowed :/
*Few Gamemodes :/

= Server and the regular players are boring. All the exciting and charismatic players have gone or are inactive.
Happy 20

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2017, 09:43:31 pm »
The main thing besides getting the server on hosted tab - we need mooman and max back active.

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2017, 11:04:52 pm »
The main thing besides getting the server on hosted tab - we need mooman and max back active.

yes, mooman and madmax should make events in the stunt for fun. like granades event ( it happened only once and it was very funny ), carball event, car war on the building event, etc.

they should create a reminder message on the server when you join like that:

"Next sunday don't forget to participate our granades event in the stunt at 09:00 AM server time"

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2017, 11:37:17 pm »
Yes, and the main reason why I said moo and max is cuz the server can't work properly with the main guy being inactive (who's in charge for everything (as far as I know))...