Author Topic: Hojin  (Read 2673 times)

Offline OMGSOSLOW

Hojin
« on: December 29, 2016, 09:29:31 pm »
Hojin
[RTF]Meso
"still using mods to unlock fps" http://imgur.com/a/BwVUj

At first a happy new year for everyone, secondly I was banned twice by Meso for "mods" I do not really have a good computer and had to do some modifications in GTA to get to play with a FPS more or less.
I only play AdrenalineX I was quite interested in the server just wanted to get normal play (I reduced the resolution, the graphics and I added a timecyc) when I get stopped my fps actually increases to 100+ however running it stabilizes 90/80 I just wanted to play normal, Is the only server I play never wanted to benefit me with FPS increase or anything just to play. I apologize to all ADMINS and especially Meso who gave me a second chance but I had not reset my GTA to play I was playing normal and I even asked him if he could play and he said yes. I do not know what to do I do not have a good computer and without this process my game keeps crashing! Please help me with some solution I only play AdrenalineX. Thank you!

I used google translator, sorry for some mistake

Offline OMGSOSLOW

Re: Hojin
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 11:59:50 pm »
any admin? i rly want to play tk u

Offline OMGSOSLOW

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 01:55:04 am »
 :'(

Offline Meso

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2017, 08:48:05 pm »
Sorry for the late response.

We decided to keep you banned for a month from now (11/05/2017) as a punishment for not standing to the rules about FPS mods. Every evade from that ban will result in a week being added to your unban date and since we already warned you several times, this is your last chance. If you'll be caught using FPS mods once again, we might consider to keep you banned for 2 years, as everyone else who used cheats.

Offline OMGSOSLOW

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2017, 10:01:31 pm »
ok im sry i i'll wait for the date to be able to play tk u excuse me anything

Offline OMGSOSLOW

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2017, 03:03:26 am »
00:03 11/05/2017 wb hojin