Author Topic: Ax on GTA V?  (Read 4391 times)

Offline Ra Fi

Ax on GTA V?
« on: December 25, 2016, 09:55:37 am »
Yo?

check this out in case you've missed it.

https://gtanet.work/

Offline Terrorfist

Re: Ax on GTA V?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2016, 12:46:39 am »
obviously needs a legit copy of GTA V or Cockstar Games will knock on their door
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce GT 730 1GB GDDR5 64-bit
Seagate Barracuda 250GB + Western Digital 320GB
Astone Enforcer Mid Tower Chassis

Offline Renz0

• dey c me trollin' dey hatin'
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Gio
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 11:01:42 am »
Every true GTA/Rockstar fan knows the last good game was Red Dead Redemption.
In 2013 they released GTA V, which was allright in the beginning, but they changed the multiplayer version to a copy of Saints Row, which completly sucks.

Rockstar Games is not the same as it used to be. Now they have ruined the Mafia-series with MAFIA 3. They made it political correct, which i never thought Rockstar Games would ever do :(

A SAMP version in GTA 5 will never happen. Someone tried in the beginning, but Rockstar Games in some way made the developers of the mod regret their work and the project closed down.

Thats why i think Rockstar Games have fked it all up.
Lets hope the next Red Dead game will be as good as Red Dead Redemption.  ;)
Happy 20

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2016, 11:58:25 am »
Now they have ruined the Mafia-series with MAFIA 3. They made it political correct, which i never thought Rockstar Games would ever do :(

Wow, I thought the landmark of Rockstar was just the thing that they involved as many offensive dialogues and miscellaneous stuff as possible to make the game totally politically incorrect... And that was the best thing about their games. That's why people still play GTA III and Vice City, even though they are old as hell.

Offline Ivan.

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2016, 12:03:37 pm »
Gta 3 and vice city are played by people who have a pentium 4 still

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2016, 01:50:48 pm »
I play them still :(

Offline Terrorfist

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2016, 01:51:54 pm »
tbh GTA 3 was a very bad port. Even the Intel GMA 3100 couldn't even run the game at 1024x768 when smoke and rain effect appears lol.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2016, 02:05:15 pm »
My gray borat PC could run it very well  :)

Offline Terrorfist

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2016, 02:52:17 pm »
Obviously it would. But that shit is weird because Vice City would run better lol
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2016, 03:02:18 pm »
lol I never really paid attention to that, both games worked smooth for me... and they are classics, that's why I still play them.

Offline nero

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2016, 08:34:53 am »
When San Andreas came out, Rockstar didn't care about unofficial multiplayer mods, cause why should they? Just promotes the game and keeps a userbase.

But now Rockstar is earning $$$ with the multiplayer, there is a reason everything is getting more expensive and less useful with every DLC, the reason is called cashcards. Now, they will never let anyone touch their multiplayer and make another one without their own wallet attached to microtransactions.

Get used to it, it's not 2005 anymore...

Oh btw, anyone else having trouble with matchmaking, lobbys, joining etc? I need at least 3-5 minutes from game start to finally being in a multiplayer lobby. Joining friends in other lobby often fails for a lot of reasons and the handling of large lobbys is a pain in the ass (crashing, merging with 1 player lobby, infested with lvl 1 morons).