Author Topic: Seriously ? [BANNED until 15/08/2018]  (Read 8130 times)

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Seriously ?
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2016, 05:23:25 pm »
It's being discussed in the admin section, there is one potentially bannable thing in the vid and I'm gonna check it when I get home to see if it's correct.

Offline [2F2F]DodgeR

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2016, 07:38:07 pm »
https://youtu.be/1XBhMo169n0?t=1m1s

impossible to reach 1.45kmh, we've all tried, we all but your bro decrease in speed here
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 07:42:02 pm by [2F2F]DodgeR »

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2016, 07:39:52 pm »
yeah we just checked, unless you can explain your way out of it which is unlikely, then you'll stay banned.

Offline KrouZeR

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2016, 08:10:16 pm »
I would like to test it myself but that's not possible since AX's the only server I have that shows the kmh.

Offline KrouZeR

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2016, 09:08:10 pm »
Well I found out just recently that he used a street mod at the time the video was recorded, that's the only possiblity I still have in store, otherwise it's not explainable.

I know that he has no acceleration hacks, I even put the effort in taking a look at the folder he was driving with secretly.

Offline KrouZeR

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2016, 09:32:06 pm »
And if you ask yourselves ''Why is there no street mod on his pic'' ? Well that's mainly because the airport was modded as well,, so the area around seems to have stayed  as it was.

You can mod specific parts of samp via the IMG Tool, so not all streets in gta are modded.

I'm sure we'll be banned anyway, since the excuse of not knowing of the advantage doesn't count.  :blank:

But like I already told you like 50 times by now, he won't evade, even if we would have been unbanned now, he wouldn't play anymore, he doesn't like this community and he also asked me why I put so much effort in trying to be able to continue playing here lol.  :L

Mainly cuz there's no fun racing all by yourself and the difficulty of the highscores is on a complete different level than on other servers. :D

Offline KrouZeR

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2016, 01:16:43 pm »
What'll happen now ?

Offline KrouZeR

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2016, 11:39:26 am »
I know you're currently discussing it, did you come to any conclusion ?

Offline KrouZeR

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2016, 05:07:20 pm »

Offline KrouZeR

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2016, 03:12:36 pm »
So, how long do you intend to stretch this out ?

Offline KrouZeR

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2016, 06:18:34 pm »

Offline [RTF]elanista

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2016, 07:16:37 pm »
You may be the most annoying person i saw this month. Just keep posting here, you will change something with it

Offline KrouZeR

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2016, 08:17:43 am »
Sry for that, it just takes quite a while.

You have to understand that being on the edge the entire time without any responds is quite difficult.

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2016, 08:42:25 am »
https://youtu.be/1XBhMo169n0?t=1m1s

impossible to reach 1.45kmh, we've all tried, we all but your bro decrease in speed here

That's enough evidence for us, then add several reports from people about you and your brother, plus we've heard a lot about you two from other servers.. so trusting you?
And how about tursting me ? I said that he won't connect to your server, I'd just make my situation worse than it already is and he knows that perfectly, he has absolutely no reason to join again since he doesn't like the admin team anyway, so where would the point in evading be, I'd just increase the length of the ban.

No way you're gonna be trusted now, as you said so yourself you've just made you situation even worse than before. The same goes for you brother.

And this is even funnier:
Well I found out just recently that he used a street mod at the time the video was recorded, that's the only possiblity I still have in store, otherwise it's not explainable.

I know that he has no acceleration hacks, I even put the effort in taking a look at the folder he was driving with secretly.

IN YOUR CASE I find it very hard to believe that you found out about this in ONE HOUR (after checking the time between your posts). In my eyes you two just keep lying and lying. So again, trust you? No.

Also t seems like you don't know what to say first, because I remember this:
You shouldn't worry anyway, I've erased every connection with samp I have, I won't play it anymore, might drop by sometimes but can't say that for sure.

I just want to get this over with.

Now you keep spamming forum with 8 posts in a row, unable to wait for us to decide what to do with you and then say this:

But like I already told you like 50 times by now, he won't evade, even if we would have been unbanned now, he wouldn't play anymore, he doesn't like this community and he also asked me why I put so much effort in trying to be able to continue playing here lol.  :L

Mainly cuz there's no fun racing all by yourself and the difficulty of the highscores is on a complete different level than on other servers. :D

Ok, I understand other racing servers are easy, but I find it strange you don't like it here and then play 6 hours every day. Even when you know you're not welcome.

Anyway, we decided you stay banned along with your brother, the evidence is there and you cannot be trusted after all that's happened.
I think everything has been made clear, that is all.

Unbannned on 15/08/2018 (we all are looking forward to it)