Author Topic: What the hell ?  (Read 9692 times)

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: What the hell ?
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2016, 08:11:46 pm »
and if i'm not mistaken, training shares the account or whatever (bullshit or no bullshit doesn't matter), i was whoring the super gt test track and had a very difficult time beating your top, i'd be -300+ in some places, then you'd just completely turn that around even if i drive it to the limit and i'd suddenly be +300 or more. i didn't ban cos i thought i'd give you the benefit of the doubt and wait til there's some more solid evidence but tbh the split times you had on that race were good enough for a ban anyway.

Offline DeaZzZeR

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2016, 09:22:55 pm »
I'm no longer sharing the account.

Mind showing me how you drive it ?

There's another thing I want to add btw, after deazzer crashing the second lamp, he obviously bumped, so I'm wondering why he didn't use his acceleration hack, I mean he lost quite a lot, so your statement mute is not right.

And as I already told you, I can't see anything in this video.

And mute, as you can see, he obviously was fast enough, cake improved his time afterwards.

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2016, 11:11:16 pm »
I'm no longer sharing the account.

Mind showing me how you drive it ?

There's another thing I want to add btw, after deazzer crashing the second lamp, he obviously bumped, so I'm wondering why he didn't use his acceleration hack, I mean he lost quite a lot, so your statement mute is not right.

And as I already told you, I can't see anything in this video.

And mute, as you can see, he obviously was fast enough, cake improved his time afterwards.

he didn't use it in that part, you see that he goes from -.500 to +100 (.6 loss). he takes the uphill part really poorly and somehow manages to gain in cp 18 - 19, seems to use the hack on the downhill parts which is clever because it's less noticeable.

Offline DeaZzZeR

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2016, 10:59:25 am »
The only explanation I currently have for this is the game booster he's using atm. the Razer Game Booster, I'm sure you heard of it.

It's quite possible that it gave him a boost, if we consider the parts you saw him using that ''acceleration hack'', I don't know the effects of this booster but errors or unexpected things always happen in games.

And if the go back to the first lamp he hit, you said something about a lag, hmm doesn't fraps decrease your fps zurrieq ? So that's 100 percent possible to happen, so lamppost mod is comepletely out now.

The Game Booster is no hack since it's an official booster that's been used for every game.

Offline DeaZzZeR

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2016, 11:42:03 am »
And as far as I looked into this, there is no acceleration hack, try to find one but you won't.

If he would have used speedboost you would have seen the trails of the wheels.

Offline DeaZzZeR

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2016, 01:16:42 pm »
If we talk about the braking in fron of the last cp, like I already that he R2 to accelerate and he's using his PS4 Controller to do so, if you've ever touched this buttons you'll feel that's very light so it's always possible that he slipped with his finger or didn't press the button through comepletely

Offline DeaZzZeR

« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2016, 02:04:29 pm »
But you're right, it's quite difficult to explain the speed he gained between the 18nd and 19th cp, I asked him multiple times if he used something and he said no, so I don't know.

So what will it be ? Will we both get banned, because I don't have anything to do with this.

In order to clean this out first.

If he's banned now he'll delete this server from his list (he told me so), we don't share the same account anymore, that was 2 years ago, I wouldn't gain anything from it either cuz he has less Highscores etc.

He can't log in with my account cuz he doesn't know my password, I can't log in with his acc cuz I don't know his password.

Mute, if you think my time in tt hacked, I'll gladly show you how it's possible, but I really don't want to be banned again and this time for doing NOTHING.

Offline DeaZzZeR

« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2016, 05:43:38 pm »
?

Offline DeaZzZeR

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2016, 10:40:17 am »
I don't wanna make haste but I'd like to know what'll happen now ?

Offline Exo

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: .Exo.
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2016, 11:17:14 am »
Unban at 12/08/18.

Offline DeaZzZeR

« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2016, 11:20:54 am »
Both of us our just my brother ?

Offline Exo

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: .Exo.
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2016, 11:23:22 am »
DeaZzZeR, but since you share the same IP you won't be able to play too.

Offline DeaZzZeR

« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2016, 11:27:31 am »
I can play but you'd ban me for evade, but I already told you that deazzer doesn't care if he's banned and I'm allowed to play.

The only possibility is that you gave him a ban that makes it impossible to join.

Offline DeaZzZeR

« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2016, 11:42:06 am »
Looks like it's not possible to join atm.

But I know that the barrier won't last for ever.