Author Topic: paxtyr [Monitoring]  (Read 4862 times)

Offline paxtyr

• View Profile
paxtyr [Monitoring]
« on: June 15, 2008, 10:55:43 am »
    *ip 87.212.128.68
    * paxtyr
    * 2f2f mike if i'm right
    * THISSS   (yes that was the reason)

* This is what happened. New race started. mike was next to me on the 2nd place. On my screen i got alot infront of him and saw the first CP coming. It was a turn to the left. So i went to the left side of the road without touching mike in anyway to take the corner. Mike dident crash either, cause i looked behind me to see on what place my m8 was. OK well the rece ended.
New race started again( the track with the drag cars on that race circuit.
Me and my mate was doing a contest best out of 3, the one who would win would get 5 euro of the other. We both only had to win 1 more, so we tried our best.
Suddenly mike gets angry on the chat about guys blocking him and he would fuck someone up, what he said. Mike starts to race backwards around the track and ramming people.
Then 5 checkpoints before the end on the 1st place mike suddenly blows my car up. I got rly angry cause i was about to win. So i said he was so fucking childish and i dident do 1 thing to him, he starts yes you did and blabla whatever he said. Wenn i said u are so fucking childish and something bout ramming can always happen in this game he just kicked me. So uhmm thats bout what happened and rly doesent make any sence to me. Thats why i would like an unbann.

paxtyr
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 04:40:38 am by Rac3r »

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: unbann paxtyr
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 10:57:58 am »
ok unban this party over lock this shit (acting like mooman) lol

k back to reality: that was so damn UNFAIR man u could have won like 5 euros damn man :'(

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 12:25:42 pm »
hum u sure ur telling all? diin't think soo
Ok all start with MSR race he was in front of me, then he did bad 1st turn he crash with my ping i do bad turn 2, then me and him was close, cars, on my screen he was like said to say but i understend that i was in is back by lag, soo he push is car all over to right, and ram me, is the 2st turn of MSR , he could don't do that turn is very easy he turn car on way to block my turn....
All ok till that i send him a pm saying that wasn't nice... I w8 till next race, on that race again same thing :S but now i got blocked no rammed...
For end on a race out side sa on map, with hotring car, i was at right side, my start was slow but sill i was in front of him i see in text draw, then i brack littel bit to do the turn, i do a long turn he do a short turn he got faster and he ram me after that... I get mad, and i talk on admins chat about that guy, Mikkel say he allways ram etc etc... soo i /view him and /fuck him, i doon't wanna kick him beacause of ram, after that he say a few  bad words to me u stupid chillies u cun learn to talk english u stupid etc... and then afater all that words he say what are u relly saying because i don't understend and i say /ban id This!
The End

Offline paxtyr

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 12:49:10 pm »
i dont ram on purpose, as u might know as u play this longer then me some people lag into eachother, and u dont see the same on ur monitor as others see on theirs. I dont know nothing about pm's, dont know how to view them so i guess:S ur just pissing me off rly, u say its all my fault. I dont ram on purpose, maybe used to but now i dont since i got in pro mode. U talk alot about lag so that might be it. I dont look left and right next to me to see if anyone is there. I just race for fun, dont take it to serious. So in the end what dident i tell what i dident knew about? i dont see you getting rammed by me. I play alot wiv my mate, he rams me and i say fuck off and he is like i dident even hit you. thats just the game.

and ofcourse i get angry about you. if you do that for no reason and i drive a very good race for money.
u say after all these words: i just said learn english cause i dident understand you, and i had no clue were u talked bout cause i havent seen myself ramming you. Couldent u not just talk to me after one of these races that i maybe blocked you or whatever those pm's are. i dont read the chat while racing neither, then all of this wouldent of happened i guess.

so what now?

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 01:21:59 pm »
i know what lag means, and like i say diint ban u by ramming i /fuck u by ramming, i ban u for words

Offline paxtyr

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 01:29:18 pm »
 wouldent u do the same if u got /fuck for no reason, i remember u saying some cussing words, means ur wrong aswell, but hey ur the admin.
funny that andy mutes people for cussing and u bann :S

So u want me to say sorry? i'm so sorry, will never ever ever happen again
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 01:37:48 pm by paxtyr »

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 02:25:13 pm »
omg mike ffs u have been racing for 2 years now and ur still acting very immature in track? omfg

here is a tip mike and i will place it in big letters so u can understand:

WHEN U GET RAMMED, DO NOT FUCKIN COMPLAIN.... EVEN IF IT WAS ON PURPOSE, U KNOW WHY? CUZ ITS JUST A GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol

COMPLAINING.... WILL GET YOU NOWHERE

WHEN DID U EVER SEE ME COMPLAIN WHEN I GET RAMMED? EH? NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so why can't u just stop ur 'getting rammed' complaints ffs

oh and btw..................

THIS MESSAGE GOES OUT TO ALL ADMINS

i have seen admins who kick/ban instead of warn for ramming....

best way u can do it is teach someone how to drive, complaining will just start in a fight

once again....................

NO MORE COMPLAINTS WHEN GETTING RAMMED!!

pros who act like noobs, jeez

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 02:37:53 pm »
@ All Admins: you know who you are when it comes to complaining when getting rammed ;)

referring to the "old" (oh oh i think ******** is looking at me) and "young" admins (eg: *********) :P

Offline MikeGT

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 03:15:04 pm »
well u think paxtyr shoud be unbanned he say sry etc, but about retarded lets see this u say i am imature? ffs  i don't change gravity to get some records... like u did yes and u get lots of records with that long time ago, soo i can be imature yes i can, but i'm not the only, and yes if u say u was the best racer like u allways say why don't u provit on samp and no one words

Offline paxtyr

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2008, 03:18:10 pm »
thanx for sticking up to me retard

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2008, 03:49:01 pm »
well u think paxtyr shoud be unbanned he say sry etc, but about retarded lets see this u say i am imature? ffs  i don't change gravity to get some records... like u did yes and u get lots of records with that long time ago, soo i can be imature yes i can, but i'm not the only, and yes if u say u was the best racer like u allways say why don't u provit on samp and no one words
yep you are right.....

i used to gain unfair advantage
i was once flaming at everyone who rammed me
i used to abuse my admin powers
i used to flame at anyone who i dont know
i got banned 6 months from a community for somethin i did not do
i was once tempted to cheat lol

but i learned all my lessons now, so no one can tell me im an imature player, i have experienced it all and i bet not even 2 other ppl in this community have gone thru what i have gone thru for the past 2 years in this game, so best just shut ur mouth if u dont know what ur talking about 8)

PS: me and mike are just laughing at the messages we posted here at msn ;D ;D

thanx for sticking up to me retard
i defend the innocent and defenseless its my job ;)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 03:53:32 pm by R3t4Rd »

Offline paxtyr

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2008, 05:44:06 pm »
thx for the unbann :D

Offline [MAF]Rac3r

• Leader
  • Well, this is embarrassing.
    • View Profile
Re: paxtyr [Monitoring]
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2008, 06:22:04 pm »
Innocent? Sorry paxtyr but your attitude is poor, you complain too much and are quick to mouth off at people.

I unbanned you. Be warned though, show some respect in the future.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 07:32:18 pm by Andy »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2011, 02:46:26 am »
omg mike ffs u have been racing for 2 years now and ur still acting very immature in track? omfg

here is a tip mike and i will place it in big letters so u can understand:

WHEN U GET RAMMED, DO NOT FUCKIN COMPLAIN.... EVEN IF IT WAS ON PURPOSE, U KNOW WHY? CUZ ITS JUST A GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol

COMPLAINING.... WILL GET YOU NOWHERE

WHEN DID U EVER SEE ME COMPLAIN WHEN I GET RAMMED? EH? NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so why can't u just stop ur 'getting rammed' complaints ffs

oh and btw..................

THIS MESSAGE GOES OUT TO ALL ADMINS

i have seen admins who kick/ban instead of warn for ramming....

best way u can do it is teach someone how to drive, complaining will just start in a fight

once again....................

NO MORE COMPLAINTS WHEN GETTING RAMMED!!

pros who act like noobs, jeez

i miss ezra's crazy exaggerated posts :L

Offline [MAF]falky

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2011, 01:09:56 pm »
;_;

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2011, 03:53:14 pm »
(spin)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2011, 02:12:10 am »
ok unban this party over lock this shit (acting like mooman) lol

k back to reality: that was so damn UNFAIR man u could have won like 5 euros damn man :'(

:L