Author Topic: banned  (Read 2056 times)

Offline LacteA

banned
« on: July 22, 2016, 05:59:20 pm »
Hello, exactly one hour ago I was banned from AdrenalineX Racing because: Acceleration cheating. I have not come to ask DESBAN earlier why he was in trouble to create forum account, come on. Set in aX to about 1 week, I'm a guy who writes drift videos and to record that I need nitro, then installed a nitro mod on my vehicle to record a video and it forgot to take before you log in AdrenalineX Racing and I'm used to getting by clicking the keyboard Control, so by the time the race I clicked on unintentionally keyboard Control and activated the nitro, it made me to be in front of everyone, I know this is wrong, not use this kind of thing, if you can pass my drift video for you, I do not know if I can, but just ask. I also have all the videos of all the races that I ran today in AdrenalineX Racing, I incluvise the video I using the Nitro unintentionally if you want I can go too, I always I record my races to keep looking and see what I'm missing for future progress, I apologize to you all for having used that cheating was not by accident, it was an accident, I do not use that kind of thing ... just ask the videos that step for you to drift, my videos running in aX, my video drift, etc ... Sorry, I did not use the cheat to win you, I used inadvertently forgot to take before entering the server, I beg your pardon. If you want my videos, just ask in the comments that I upo for you. I hope you understand me. Here is my video using the Nitro in the vehicle unintentionally ... http://plays.tv/video/57925d1e55f8e69fa9/que even tried to brake stop qd realized I was using Nitro ...

Offline [AK47]odala

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: banned
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 09:19:50 pm »

I hacked but I'm really really sorry and won't ever do it again. Can I get unbanned?
In 2 years. Do not ban evade as every time you evade your ban, the 2 years starts again.

Offline LacteA

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 09:40:19 pm »
Jeez, do what you know... But it's all right, I'll see if can stand to wait two years... Thanks for the reply!!

Offline [AK47]odala

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 11:07:01 pm »
If we unban you, than means everybody can (non) accidently cheat and should be unbanned because it only happened 'once'

Cheating is not allowed wheter you cheated once or not.

Offline LacteA

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 11:16:55 pm »
It's okay Odala, I messed up but you have entered the server with cheating, I should have taken before entering and even used unintentionally, but okay, I unfortunately wait two years for desbaned, thank you :D

Offline Frostballe

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2016, 10:19:50 pm »
After some discussion we have decided to not lift your ban. You are not the first one who "accidentally" used unfair mods and claim it was an accident. You are responsible for what you install on your PC.

Also, the video you provided shows that you used nitro twice, not once, so it's arguable that you tapped it twice just to get enough speed that it wouldn't come of as obvious cheating. And you didn't brake as you said, you simply released the W key. A technique commonly used by cheaters who don't want to get caught.

Your unban date is set to 22/07/2018.
Please don't PM spam the admins anymore regarding this matter.