Author Topic: unbanned apply  (Read 3504 times)

Offline Don_Marinho

unbanned apply
« on: July 14, 2016, 03:03:26 pm »
My game name: Don_Marinho

At this moment i got banned by AK47 Odala - I don t know why i got banned - I have never hacked in my life and i also don t know how to do that and never what to do such unfair thinks - The fact is that one time i sat on co drivers place in a car driven by a hacker. And this guy made a record time with his hackmods. I crashed with my car and he stopped the car next to me and pressed the horn so i sat in it.

So i know my fault is that i sat in this car. Please unban me - i m not a hacker

best regards
Marinho

Offline Don_Marinho

Re: unbanned apply
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 03:08:52 pm »
My game name: Don_Marinho

At this moment i got banned by AK47 Odala - I don t know why i got banned - I have never hacked in my life and i also don t know how to do that and never want to do such unfair things - The fact is that one time i sat on co drivers place in a car driven by a hacker. And this guy made a record time with his hackmods. I crashed with my car and he stopped the car next to me and pressed the horn so i sat in it.

So i know my fault is that i sat in this car. Please unban me - i m not a hacker

best regards
Marinho

Offline Don_Marinho

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 08:36:57 pm »
It s seems like a joke rly ...

Today I played in Time Trial modus (/TT) the map "who is the best". It s a short track about 8 sec. . I was annyoning MadMax so he wrote me on
a friendly way to come to racemode so i did it. After some seconds my laptop crashed down. When I restarted i was shoocked because of the big text "BANNED" ... for what the hell i m banned? I don t know how to hack or cheat .. never used any mods or something. All because i sat on a hackers CO-Drivers seat?  ???

.. So I came back with a other nick and ak47 Odala wrote me to wait till you answer.
What you want from me??
To beg on the ground: "pleasee unban me" or what?   >:(

Fact is: Server is really great with exciting maps but this arbitrary decision to ban me for nothing (maybe i m not the only one) and some dirty language using admins are destroying the last satisfaction on SAMP.

Thanks to the team behind the server .. you make great racing able on SAMP .. but you should teach some admins how to respect someone
(FSR WeedO with his dirty language for example) ...

Wish you all the best for the future to Adrenaline X Racing
Best Regards  ;D

Marinho

PS: AK47 Odala da bih svako bio ko ti svjet bih propao .. sramota kako se ponasas kao admin .. al doce i tebi ...

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2016, 02:04:21 am »
I wanted to ask you to explain how you did that time. But odala banned too early. From what I remember,there were no problems with you and you already had some score,meaning that you play regularly. Best to do is to wait for other admins response

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline Don_Marinho

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 10:09:54 am »
Madmax, at first thank you for the first answer of a admin here.  :)

I did the time with the help of the wall. I slide the half corner on the outside and with nitro it s possible do make a good time.

But anyway I saw i got unbanned ...

all this blamed myself here because of a ban without a reason ..   :-\

thanks for unban

Offline Exo

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: .Exo.
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2016, 10:16:11 am »
You didn't get unbanned, I would stop evading and wait for odala

Offline Don_Marinho

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2016, 11:51:27 am »
OK, this means you as a admin can ban who ever you want without a reason ... so you don t like to see someone on this server --> ban
he still don t gave a reason for ban ... and now you want to blame me for evading??  ???

lol really ridicolous ...  :laugh:  :L 

Ak47 Odala thats for you man, you saw my post since yesterday .. why you don t give here the answer for your ban?? personal opinium or what?

Alas, no matter - satisfaction is gone thank you

Offline Exo

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: .Exo.
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2016, 12:04:54 pm »
There is a reason obv

45750   14/07/16 14:24   Austria 178.190.197.237   Don_Marinho   [AK47]odala   impossible time/cheated

Offline Don_Marinho

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2016, 12:48:33 pm »
Okey to explain it .. one time i think 1 half month ago a hacker was online .. i crashed  in a wall or something and he stopped next to me
and pressed the horn .. i sat on the co drivers place and he started his hackmods and he finished the track in 3 seconds.

My fault that i didn t expact that he will do this.
I don t have the knowledge to hack or cheat or something and anyway it is unfair.

So people don t sit in car driven by a hacker ...  --> you will get banned

Goodbye and thank you for a nice time
Best Regards

Marinho

PS: Ak47 Odala za mene si ti izrod od majmuna umjesto da meni to sam kazes nego seres tu .. srami se govno jedno smrdljivo

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2016, 01:47:19 pm »
we wait for mooman to check logs. Could You please tell us when it happened?
If in logs cheater time is (almost) same as Your, then there is 99% chance to belive You.
Please wait for further notices

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline Frostballe

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2016, 01:50:34 pm »
I personally would give you the benefit of doubt on this one.

But the way you are acting right now really doesn't serve your cause. Instead of waiting for Odala to respond you are calling out the admins for being wrong and personally insulting Odala in Serbian. It has only been one day since you got banned, have some patience for gods sake.

Stop acting like a little kid and wait for Odala to respond.

Offline [AK47]odala

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2016, 02:08:00 pm »
You were banned bacause you had impossible record on [CtP]Jalicno of 0:45 seconds and other times were 2:15, 16 ...

You will be unbanned when other admins check the logs and establish that you didnt use any kind of cheats on that track and you were only aa passenger in the cheater's car.

Sorry for inconveniences

Offline Don_Marinho

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2016, 09:18:34 pm »

Sorry for my rage guys

please understand

There are some people who have some stressful environmet
and they feel better during playing. It s an satisfaction here with this race challenge btw. this is a great server it made this old game funny again

That thing with Odala is our language. I think he understand this was not mean as an insulting but if not i want to apologize to him from my side.

About the ban I don t matter anymore. I installed Need for Speed Underground 2 to forget about this.

The time what I got as a co driver with the hacker could also be 0:45. It seemed fast because he teleport to every CP and it was a longer track. I was shocked because i never saw that before.
The other times 10000% never with cheats because i don t have know how that work and
I am not interesting on this things because it is unfair and why do somebody need such things when you want challenge??
I felt unfair embraced so i got mad but I definitly could handle it better. 

At least I want to say sorry guys and have fun.
Thank you for your respectful way at the end.

Best Regards

Marinho

Offline Don_Marinho

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2016, 10:16:41 pm »
Want to ask about the ban - Did anyone checked the logs?

The highscore [CtP]Jalicno what I got there was the second-best
because I sat in that cheaters car - So he had the best time there -
I remember that the hacker was from turkey and that happened about 2 months before.

Please check that, I don't want to be banned for two years for nothing
and it is also a matter of principle for myself.

Thank you for your efforts.
Best regards

Marinho