Author Topic: MR.Gain [BANNED]  (Read 4542 times)

Offline MR. Gain

MR.Gain [BANNED]
« on: March 13, 2016, 05:52:57 pm »
No_Pain_No_Gain
[MAF]Phobos
Ban evading

a mistake I do not understand
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 02:11:10 pm by [MAF]Cthulhu »
Milosrdan Je i Milostiv Gospodin

Offline MR. Gain

Re: MR.Gain
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 01:52:40 pm »
Why such a long wait for a response

Offline MR. Gain

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 09:02:11 pm »
Sorry if I'm so boring, i was just impatient.
Already two days waiting for a response why i am ban

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 05:04:16 pm »
Everyone makes mistakes, sorry for a long response.
Unbanned.

Offline MR. Gain

Re: MR.Gain [UNBANNED]
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 10:04:23 pm »
No_Pain_No_Gain
Queen
Ban evading

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Queen
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2016, 10:11:48 pm »
  • You know all /tt tricks
  • You know how to top fucktards /tt race, almost in the same time (bus adventures for example)
  • Same grammar mistakes (main reason why you are silent most of the time, but when you decide to talk that grammar is making my eyes burn when reading)
  • Besties with Ivan (what a surprise)
  • Fucktard aka Justice. came back out of nowhere with broken english when it used to be ok, also talking about old behaviour that zuparik had, comparing to the one you/he has right now.. Well, no comments
  • Same FPS.
  • Good racing skills for a newbie in general
  • Never seen you all together in one server (fucktard and no pain)
  • Fucktard nick gets busted - you join.
  • And the last one but not least. Talking from my admin experience (and other admins too) if player is innocent, and all he is hearing is "stop evading" "come join with another nick" "u will get banned soon" there is no way innocent player will react in a cool way, responding with "please, stop pming" but ask what the f#ck is going on, considering that the "innocent" player already has really "great" stats.

Offline MR. Gain

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2016, 10:29:49 pm »
because I'm a good driver I banned ?
i like /tt because no other driver's( no cmds /setworld like on strawberries )
my FPS IS 60 cuz i use FRAME ON ( I've played dm race for this is the best fps 60)
all the rest have no idea what you're talking

Offline MR. Gain

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2016, 12:58:16 am »
can you please respond  Why you banned me
I do not understand what is going on

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2016, 12:12:42 pm »
When you came with this nick you started to whore exactly the same races just like michael kita did to gain fast scores, your driving from the first day looked way too good for a newbie. I could compare it to our pros at some point. 
Btw kita said shitstuff about strawberries too in every unban like why would we care about strawberries at all? This is ax lol. Anyway have fun thinking of new nick. Or shortly - get a life already.

Isp change wont help you next time

Oh and btw fucktard nick is next
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 12:17:54 pm by Queen »

Offline MR. Gain

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2016, 01:02:53 pm »
I do not understand because I'm a driver who has little score,  but drive good im baned???
i I do not speak shitstuff about strawberries,  i like strawberries i play there already 5 months
I play a lot of MTA and five months on strawberries i  gained some skills in driving

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2016, 01:22:26 pm »
See you in two years my love <3 already can't wait to ban you for evade again. 2017.03.15
Keep this threat open maybe my mates has something more to add about your dirty stuff

Offline MR. Gain

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2016, 01:27:17 pm »
I do not understand do you have something against me? because I was locked up in one race ?
I said I was sorry
I 'm not your love , my love is God

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2016, 01:44:55 pm »
lmao god help you then

Offline MR. Gain

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2016, 01:48:39 pm »
I would be grateful if you would not touch anything in my faith

Offline Meso

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2016, 01:48:51 pm »
Everything started when you've been banned with your old account Kita_Marjanova, and started to evade using [FSR]Fucktard's account. There are so many proofs to accuse you of evading, but in case someone don't know them i'll try to be as clear as possible to explain what happened.

1. Some months after your last ban as Kita_Marjanova someone joined the server as [FSR]Fucktard, anything unusual here, the real problem started when me and other admins decided to figure out why Fucktard decided to become active again after a really long inactive period, and coincidentally right when Kita_Marjanova has been banned.

2. I spent some hours looking for clues, but everything looked fine until i've seen this:

There isn't nothing weird, except for the account that, you (Kita) created some hours before. And if you look at this profile (Justice):

Already 2 tops and 319 Points, and honestly for a newbie it's quite weird to get such results in just few hours.

3. I've spectated you for a while when you raced with Fucktard's account, nice skills i have to say but the most interesting thing was this:

When you played as Kita_Marjanova you always used to lock your FPS to 60 when racing.

4. The day i decided to post these proofs to other admins, you've been busted while cheating (He was playing during night hours as Justice). Sadly we don't have real proofs of this, so it's up to you believe it or not.

5. Once you've been busted evading as [FSR]Fucktard, you decided to create another account. -> NO_PAIN_NO_GAIN
I've spectated you for a while, i honestly thought that you really was a normal player, but :

- FPS Locked to 60, as previously.

- Newbie player, but already good skills

6. Everyone suspected that you were evading as NO_Pain_No_Gain, but the real problem was about your ISP that was different from you original one. After spending few hours spectating you in /TT, i've noticed that you used to race, on races where you had records before. There are few examples:

ShitStunt2 You whored on this when playing as Kita_Marjanova
bus_adventure_02 You created this race as [FSR]Fucktard, and you knew all tricky parts.
HAPPY_WHEELS_BOXING_NIGHT You had every top on this series with Kita_Marjanova
inf3rno Tricky race, there are some hidden cuts but you knew them all on your first try.

I guess that we have enough proofs to keep you banned for now.

Cheers

Offline MR. Gain

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2016, 02:08:54 pm »
1. I do not know these players because I'm new to adrenalinex
2. I do not understand what I have with that?
3. See my first picture in my unban request is 92 fps , I 've used 60 fps because I was driving [ DM ] race in /TT (Ask someone from strawberries this is the best fps for this type of race)
4. I have nothing to do with it, if someone else cheated deny it
5. I do not understand since I star play to adrenalinex constantly sending me / pm and questioning of some players from Croatian Croatia has 5 million people I do not know them all also do not know  justice or fucktard
6. in / tt races have no limit attempts so the 10 attempts in one race find any shortcuts
7. As you can see my ip or host does not match any gamer

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2016, 02:09:26 pm »
Everyone makes mistakes, sorry for a long response.
Unbanned.

EH, I feel stupid now :blank:

Everything Meso and Queen posted makes sense.

BANNED.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 02:16:27 pm by [MAF]Cthulhu »