Offline Dzen0bvb2

• View Profile
  • In-game name: //
Dzenan
« on: February 12, 2016, 03:21:49 pm »
NICK: Dzenan
Reason: in picture
http://imgur.com/kkiuTr8

i play ax 3/4 years and always one of admins ban me, reason is always same ( ban evade )
i just play on /stunt, i make my new video with my friend Melek and i think my ip is banned, im not registred on this nick
can i get unban and finish my video, sry my english is bad :/
see youu guys :D

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Queen
Re: Dzenan
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 03:31:11 pm »
It doesn't matter if you play in /stunt or any other mode. You evade.
You were banned by [LSR]Garry for ban evade on 22/02/15 21:42 and you are still not unbanned. Joining with different ip this whole time won't solve anything.
AFAIK you were banned for hacks before. 3/4 years playing in ax from what you say and you tell me admins always ban you for the same reason - evade? Well of course they will, if you keep changing your ips.
Here's another ban from me.
Finish it in some other server.  Btw you haven't even started it yet because when you joined with new ip I banned you after like 10 mins

Unbanned in 01/03/17
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 03:35:58 pm by Queen »

Offline Dzen0bvb2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 03:35:53 pm »
what is that evade and what i'm doing?

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2016, 03:47:41 pm »
You were banned by another admin for hacks and from what i see you were banned by [LSR]Gary for an evade, that ban is still active, which means you are not automatically unbanned yet.

Offline Dzen0bvb2

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2016, 04:14:08 pm »
my brother plays also ax and his install hax and his banned on his nick DJ sabrox i think , i play on BVB2(http://players.adrenalinex.co.uk/26373/BVB2) you can check thaht and i never have hax or something, i ask  brother and he tell me "i download cheat, because i want to be first," When i get to join on server on my screen is written Banned, we have same ip, after few months im go to play again and someone of admins ban me reason evade. (2014) i change net and garry ban me again same reason, dud im clean , and i don't play samp in 2017, this is my last months on samp, i go to work in Germany ..i want finish my video on this seerver because i have good fps and commands are great (/s /l) if you want unban me if you not ok, tnx for good year on this server
Bye

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2016, 04:20:41 pm »
Again someone's brother lol, I can't even recall how many times we had to deal with such a situation in the past...

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2016, 04:37:46 pm »
2. So you're definitely banned? Read these FAQs to see if you're eligible for an unban

• My friend/brother/sister/father/mother/grandparents/uncle/aunt/son/daughter hacked on my PC. Can I get unbanned?
    No. You're responsible for what happens on your PC. If you don't want to get banned, make sure you trust everyone who uses your PC. Otherwise, don't let them use it.
  • What is ban evading?
    Ban evading is when an admin is sure you're a banned player trying to play under a different (or, in some cases with particularly clever players, the same) name.

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline Dzen0bvb2

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2016, 05:46:00 pm »

if i lie for my brother why i should play on two accounts , you can check i never banned on my logged nick BVB2, but its ok,I will not argue admin is always right, bye
thanks for good years on Ax :D  :)

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2016, 05:59:30 pm »
That account is inactive for 3 months yet you rejoin with the banned nickname.
Not surprised you are ready to leave ax when you already busted yourself. Respect for leaving quietly tho, but you already showed us that you're another "bro story" author.

Oh and btw. You aka your brother maybe was banned with BVB nickname and then busted for evade. That's really nice

Offline Dzen0bvb2

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2016, 06:18:06 pm »
yea i log on BVB2 3 months ago and i make Dzenan but someone its already logged on them and i play on unlogged whatever
im leaving beacuse i can't wait 2017, someone is delete DJ Sabrox on here http://players.adrenalinex.co.uk/?name=DJ+sabrox, before i post unban i check that and it is be there , but is ok

I'm a liar, I'm guilty and its ok :)