Author Topic: [Problem]Connecting to AX.  (Read 9448 times)

Offline [AK47]Goodfella

• The life of the wife is taken by the knife.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [AK47]Goodfella
[Problem]Connecting to AX.
« on: February 01, 2016, 08:54:10 pm »
Hey guys,it's been a while since i posted a topic about this,i have this problem with ax (only on ax),when i connect to the server(ax) after 10-15seconds it disconnects automatically and i can't play... I don't have any mods... this problem is active like a year and i can't fix it. If you can help me,suggest me something i'll be grateful...
regards goodfella  ;) :D

Offline [FSR]cyco

Re: [Problem]Connecting to AX.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 11:26:55 pm »
Hi, have you update SAMP client? Firewall config? Just to be sure that connection is ok, if you have a smartphone that support tethering, try to use that on your pc to login in AX...

Offline Terrorfist

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 02:55:30 am »
Does this happen on other servers as well?
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce GT 730 1GB GDDR5 64-bit
Seagate Barracuda 250GB + Western Digital 320GB
Astone Enforcer Mid Tower Chassis

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 11:49:24 pm »
Give some more information such as what message appear on your screeen (log file should be fine)also what operating system you use including hardware specification. Without useful details there is no chance to even guess what is going on with your computer....

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 12:52:08 am »
He said it's ax related only...

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2016, 01:22:18 am »
Full list of SA:MP gamemodes. http://samp-scripts.com/gamemodes/
Not all ask for good hardware to be playable as you know. Its not same if you walk around map and if you driving infernus if some fog is set as weather. Its matter of FPS, old hardware and not optimized(fully updated) operating system could easy crash game same as in his case.
But lets wait him to respond first, before me make final conclusion  ;)

Offline [AK47]Goodfella

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2016, 07:54:02 pm »
Hi, have you update SAMP client? Firewall config? Just to be sure that connection is ok, if you have a smartphone that support tethering, try to use that on your pc to login in AX...

Hi cyco,i have updated the latest version of samp,it's 0.3.7,about the firewall config i have really no idea what it is...
I'll make doublepost because i'm little stupid with topics...  :'( :laugh:

Offline [AK47]Goodfella

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2016, 08:11:45 pm »
Does this happen on other servers as well?
Like i said,i doesn't happen on other servers,i've tried on 2-3servers like RPG and sumo... only on AdrenalineX

Give some more information such as what message appear on your screeen (log file should be fine)also what operating system you use including hardware specification. Without useful details there is no chance to even guess what is going on with your computer....
Hey jalicno,there isn't any messages that appear on my screen,i open samp enter AX like normal,nothing special,after 10-15seconds it just goes blank(black) and it goes to dekstop no messages or anything...Here are my details about my pc

Display Devices
---------------
        Card name: ATI Radeon HD 5500 Series
     Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
        Chip type: ATI Radeon Graphics Processor (0x68DA)
         DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
       Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_68DA&SUBSYS_E930174B&REV_00
   Display Memory: 1024.0 MB
     Current Mode: 1280 x 720 (32 bit) (60Hz)
          Monitor: Default Monitor
  Monitor Max Res:
      Driver Name: ati2dvag.dll
   Driver Version: 6.14.0010.7200 (English)
      DDI Version: 9 (or higher)
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
 Driver Date/Size: 5/25/2011 03:55:58, 302592 bytes
      WHQL Logo'd: Yes
  WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
              VDD: n/a

System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 2/3/2016, 20:56:37
       Machine name: USER-PC
   Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp.080413-2111)
           Language: English (Regional Setting: FYRO Macedonian)
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
       System Model: System Product Name
               BIOS: BIOS Date: 03/05/07 16:28:03 Ver: 08.00.12
          Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+,  MMX,  3DNow (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
             Memory: 2048MB RAM
          Page File: 1653MB used, 2286MB available
        Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
    DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
     DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode

Here's a picture of properties from My Computer.

Offline [FSR]cyco

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2016, 10:22:44 pm »

Hi cyco,i have updated the latest version of samp,it's 0.3.7,about the firewall config i have really no idea what it is...

Hi, i was spoke about "firewall configuration" (i thought you were with Win 7, which has a built-in firewall)... but from what I understand it seems like you do not have any. Consider to install one. There are several free. Here you can find a comparative list down here
- http://www.matousec.com/projects/proactive-security-challenge/results.php

About SAMP, i do not know if the cause could be related to the Radeon driver, but definitely you have to updated  ;)
- http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

Offline [AK47]Goodfella

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2016, 10:56:06 pm »

Hi, i was spoke about "firewall configuration" (i thought you were with Win 7, which has a built-in firewall)... but from what I understand it seems like you do not have any. Consider to install one. There are several free. Here you can find a comparative list down here
- http://www.matousec.com/projects/proactive-security-challenge/results.php

About SAMP, i do not know if the cause could be related to the Radeon driver, but definitely you have to updated  ;)
- http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

I've talked to my friend he is gamer,and he think that this is not the problem with firewall and drivers,he said it was only about one server... Now i'm reinstalling again GTA SA

I made 2videos abotu my problem,i've uploaded them on youtube because im newbie in making videos and stuff...
 [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Cm8bT6iSJ8[/youtube]
 [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPv3UilZJl0[/youtube]

Offline [FSR]cyco

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2016, 06:05:10 am »
i really don't understand mate... in the first video you actually login in server for a minute or two, untill game crash and seems to see a background window display a warning about suond (?). In the second video you login as well too and i didn't see crash or whatelse.. apart the message about low fps, which it is obvious with the hardware specifications you had  :-\

Anyway, the drivers MUST be ALWAYS updated, also if you don't play games at all. In addition you should update your operating system, at least Win 7 imho. This for security reason first, but not only.

Anyhow the server accepts you're login, that mean is definitely a pc problem. Maybe the graphics card can not make it ??? Did you overclock it?

Hope you're reinstallation goes well. Let us know...
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 09:27:27 am by [FSR]cyco »

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2016, 12:04:07 pm »
Update your os from XP to Win7 and update your graphic card drivers.

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Queen
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2016, 01:41:20 pm »
Change windows just for a game when before it used to work and run?
Oh god

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2016, 02:19:36 pm »
Change windows just for a game when before it used to work and run?
Oh god

Microsoft stopped supporting XP like 2 years ago, there are no more security updates nor technical support available, so he should move to at least Win7, regardless of the fact that SAMP would maybe still work on XP.

Offline [LSR]Jalicno

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2016, 05:33:06 pm »
SA:MP still run under Windows XP but problem comes with his low budget video card. ATI radeon(old cards) never were friendly to GTA due bad optimization of Windows 2000/XP.
There are plently topics(use search list) about wierd problems with ATI video cards... I have faced few.
Solution exist, borrow some Nvidia card if plan to stay with Windows XP or as is already said in upper posts install Windows 7 and you won't see same bugs anymore.