Author Topic: [Problem]Connecting to AX.  (Read 9439 times)

Offline [AK47]Goodfella

• The life of the wife is taken by the knife.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [AK47]Goodfella
Re: [Problem]Connecting to AX.
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2016, 08:02:42 pm »
Guys,thanks a lot for the responds,for the help.
Yestrday i reinstalled gta AGAIN,installed gta with radio no big deal,yestrday at 20/21h i've played for like an hour,it didnt crash/timeout,today it crashes,disconnects me... and i can't understand why... yestrday was all okay,today crashes... maybe this can give me some answers...?  :-\

Offline nero

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2016, 09:06:43 am »
Only thing that might have changed between these two sessions is the new gta settings file which is created with first start. 

It is under My Documents/GTA San Andreas User Files/

You can try to delete it and then join again, the game will then create a new one.

Offline [AK47]Goodfella

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2016, 09:07:01 pm »
Only thing that might have changed between these two sessions is the new gta settings file which is created with first start. 

It is under My Documents/GTA San Andreas User Files/

You can try to delete it and then join again, the game will then create a new one.

I deleted the whole GTA SA User Files folder,i join the server and it still crashes...
i deleted the SAMP Cfg file in SAMP folder still crashes... :/

Offline [FSR]cyco

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2016, 03:32:06 am »
hi Godfella, again, update drivers for graphic card. Then, find and delete gta_sa.set (you can find it in My Documents folder. This will erase all your configus). Try to run in compatibilty mode (Windows 98) and/or lower resolution and detail. Also set the frame limiter to off.

If you can't buy a new pc, try to ask some friend or someone you trust. I personally have never spent a euro for the pc's i own. I always asked for and found. If you do not have too many claims you can find a good pc, or the parts to assemble  ;)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 03:34:39 am by [FSR]cyco »

Offline Ivan.

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2016, 08:33:29 pm »
Try with SA:MP Addon

Offline [AK47]Goodfella

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2016, 11:34:18 pm »
Try with SA:MP Addon

Did that... still crashes
I will update my pc,that's it... final decision,thanks to all for recommeding me solutions,wish u all best and gl to you all ;)  :-*