Author Topic: [Ban Appeal] Kuts  (Read 2718 times)

Offline Eddiee

[Ban Appeal] Kuts
« on: January 24, 2016, 12:09:07 pm »
Name : Kuts
IP : 78.84.143.164
Admin who banned : [RTF] Messo
Reason : Ban evading (Kikklae)
Reason of unban : I just started to play this server like 3-4 days ago and I have no clue who is that guy "kikklae" and I don't fell like I should be banned.
There is nothing more I can add because I have no idea what is it all about. Thank you. I really loved this server so it would be great that I can come back to it.

Offline Meso

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: [Ban Appeal] Kuts
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 12:22:15 pm »
I had the opportunity to observe you in these days and i have to say that, i wasn't really sure that you were evading; Me and Cyco spotted you yesterday and that's why i've spent some minutes looking for players in your same range...There are many players from Latvia which has been banned, and most of them has almost the same ip (78.84.*.*.), this guy (Kikklae) has been banned 3 days ago with your same reason, and you are the one in his same range marked as evader. Quite too many coincidence, plus there is another player from Latvia which Ip starts with 78.184. and he's not marked as evader.
Might be just a coincidence, but it's really clear to me. Anyway we'll try to give you a response as soon as possible, till then do not join the server.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 12:31:58 pm by Meso »

Offline Eddiee

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 12:28:20 pm »
I understand what you mean but, it's just a normal than we have a lot of same looking ip's right here, and my Ip doesnt even start with 78.184.* my Ip starts with 78.84.*
I found this server only few days ago and I wanted to play with my friend. I kinda wanted to race today, cuz I have to work every work day and I prolly won't have to time play pc.
I would really appreciate if you will let me race today, you can even spectate me or something, I'm not crashing or doing anything else bad, I'm just a normal player as all the others.
Thank you.

Offline Meso

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2016, 12:34:36 pm »
my Ip doesnt even start with 78.184.* my Ip starts with 78.84.*
My bad, fixed.
As i said, just be patient, if you're innocent you'll be unbanned for sure.

Offline Meso

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2016, 07:12:41 pm »
Alright, we came to a conclusion, and decided to give you the benefit of doubt.
Unbanned, feel free to join the server.

Offline Eddiee

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2016, 08:14:08 pm »
Thank you very much, appreciated.