Author Topic: Sorry Hungarians, Czechs, Slovaks and Romanians...  (Read 3899 times)

Offline [AK47]skunk

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • AK47
Sorry Hungarians, Czechs, Slovaks and Romanians...
« on: September 23, 2015, 06:51:45 pm »

Offline Frostballe

Re: Sorry Hungarians, Czechs, Slovaks and Romanians...
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 06:58:22 pm »
Could someone translate?

Offline Terrorfist

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 10:32:09 pm »
They are against quotas for bringing in people from the middle east.
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce GT 730 1GB GDDR5 64-bit
Seagate Barracuda 250GB + Western Digital 320GB
Astone Enforcer Mid Tower Chassis

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Queen
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2015, 05:05:23 am »
Only 4 counties with brains

Europe for europeans.

Heads of eu are shitheads

Why there are no fucking families but young men mostly only??? Where are kids where are women???

In lt they will get 600 euros monthly when minimum wage is 160 and most of people cant afford slice of bread..
But fuck it better lets take care of those retards and wait till they protest howshitty their life is in new country.

War sucks ikr. But that war starteeeeeddd soooo long time ago not 10 or 15 years.

And now pist

Europe decided lets do it...
WHY NOW OUT OF NOWHERE??
WHY NOT RIGHT AWAY WHEN BOMBS STARTED FALLING

Im totally fine to help poor familoes but i see fucking teens who are searching for betteer life for nth only. Only men. Please dont tell me their mommas are waiting in that warhole when their husbands or young teens come back.. BULLSHiT.

Bfore supporting remember why they started a mess in huge cities leaving food and water that was given to them.

Have a nice day
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 05:32:20 am by Lauu »

Offline nero

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2015, 07:11:54 am »
As I said before in another thread, I don't think this is the right place to discuss this issue, since most "facts" from both sides tend to be biased propaganda.

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2015, 07:17:30 am »
As I said before in another thread, I don't think this is the right place to discuss this issue, since most "facts" from both sides tend to be biased propaganda.

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2015, 10:38:10 am »
Europe is again in shock after the attacks in Paris.
Is this attack could change the attitude of Western Europe in a sustainable manner?

Quote from: Prof. Boguslaw Wolniewicz
Do not count on such a change. These attacks will not change anything.
Europe does not wake up from it. It was a small hit to make a difference.
Just as America has woken up after the September 11 attacks, just as Europe will not wake up.
 This can be seen today after the first reactions to the attacks. In the West, just initiated the action "minute of silence".
It seems to Tusk initiated. On Kalashnikovs silence they want to react or candles burn? These are ridiculous reactions,
 which can only encourage those.

It is a new type of war. Applies new tactics, new weapons.
 The military are these immigrants. Part of the army are terrorists, some immigrants.
 This is the main force. With terrorists, you could even easier to handle.
With immigrants will be worse. Their displacement of can be much more difficult.

What should the European response to the Lord declared it to be adequate?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 10:42:10 am by [AK47]M4lysz »

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2015, 10:54:09 am »
We can also include the situation with Turkey and Russian jet. They are claiming that they couldn't recognize what kind of jet it was. BULLSHIT. You can tell what country etc owns it in couple of seconds. Turk reporters arrived to the place where they were shooting a video after 10 mins. So lol wtf.

Talking about immigrants. 2 days after that tragedy one guy attacked group of lithuanians in a mall with a knife saying "it will be next Paris over there". I work in one of the biggest malls in my country and everytime i see those pigs they mature like crazy. Not bothering moving away, pushing people with carts, swearing in lithuanian/russian (no idea who the hell taught them lmao). Not even talking about things like "lady first" because in their culture women is in the same league as a piece of shit.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loPXpoRrcP0[/youtube]

Jesus christ its all fucking dudes. Must have left the women and children behind to do their fighting. Pussies.

Rats looking for new home

Someone tell me precisely why France wont arrest and charge these scum for their criminal behavior. It is a totally valid reason to deport them all permanently and to arrest them again if they return
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 11:04:46 am by Lauu »

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2015, 11:58:28 am »
In this video, all of these immigrants are men who are military capable. If they had weapons, they could invade any country with no problem, especially the one with weak defense military and police forces. They call them "poor immigrants, getting away from the war in their homeland... let's give them some honey and milk and a place to stay". What I see is totally opposite of the quoted part.

What I see as a solution for upcoming hordes of invaders is - wire fences on borders with army dogs patrols + deportation back to the desert.

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2015, 09:21:50 am »
Usually the men come because the journey is dangerous and once someone has asylum the rest of his family can join him more easily using family reunification laws. Most of the refugees are not terrorists in disguise, and most of the recent terrorist attacks in Europe were by people born here afaik.

If you want the refugees to stop, you have to stop the war. Unfortunately, it seems the west is finding it more important to engage in a proxy war with Russia than overthrow ISIS and make the region stable, let alone deal with the countries funding them or fixing the situation which led to their creation. In fact, we even sell weapons to Saudi Arabia which is pretty much an official islamic state.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!