Author Topic: Few Suggestions - including No-tapping motorcycle mode!  (Read 20682 times)

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
Re: Non-tapping motorcycle races mode!
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2016, 05:19:39 pm »
I'm with Anus, adding non tapping to every bike race would be good lol. But also as a mode would still be good

Offline Enf

• firetruck say tinu ninu
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: en_field
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2016, 06:38:31 pm »
adding non tapping to every bike race would be good lol.
You mean having the choice of being able to tap or not in all races? If that's the case it would be unfair in straight lanes :P.

What I'd do is leave all the races as they're now, and just start using this new non-tapable feature since it's applied (I don't even know if it will be xd). Anyway it's only a proposal  (A).

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2016, 06:45:28 pm »
No, having no choice XD

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
Re: Few Suggestions - including No-tapping motorcycle mode!
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2016, 06:46:44 pm »
Nice ideas!!!!! You want to change the game because you can't handle it.

Not me, check some past. This was suggested long time ago, even few tests done, but without good results. Idea itself had rather enthusiastic welcome. Now, we just found way to make it actually happen. Instead complains or yells, try to find some solutions for problems from past.

1. /ejecttop id (or something like that)

This command would work same as /eject which is for players inside vehicle.I'm totally fine when someone gets in my car but when there is 4-5 of them on it's painful. Also jumping on the bikes, driver can't really see in front especially when the player stands.

Only problem might be is abusing that command , so rather possible to use the command only when the players are on your car.

2. /loadconfig in SK

Simple as that, you get in the car which you chose and type that command and loads the tune you saved. I think it would be cool to also see it in SK race not only in normal races.

3. NoTapping mode

That would be a mode which disables tapping on bikes for abusing the speed bike can actually reach or jails the one doing it. I think many agree racing would be much funnier like that. Would also give newbies a chance to win some races.

Now to this thing, i think the problem would be straightening up the bike in air. If it's possible to be only enabled when the bike is in the air +/- 2-3 meters above the ground. Contact with ground = no more tapping.

i like all of them, but 3rd is pretty much impossible to do in sa-mp.
How about putting invisible bot as passenger?
clever idea, but in samp there are no controlable bots, nor are they invisible.
Ok i crossed the tapping idea since it's not possible.
It was already suggested but at that time we had no solution. This time we can try and make it happen.

EDIT: Merged with topic where orginal suggestion came from.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 06:57:55 pm by MadMax »

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline Metta_Neo

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2016, 10:06:31 pm »
I disagree with that no-tapping racing mode on bikes, I think should be better make an auto-tapping mode that enables with only pressing a button, should be almost the same thing that adding a non-tapping mode because you would also be able to use your mouse to move the camera but in this case the bike's top speed and aceleration wouldn't be reduced.

Thanks for your attention.

Offline Terrorfist

« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2016, 05:21:19 am »
SA-MP's poor coding will make this suggestion a dream  :L I still like it though, this game is more broke than me
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce GT 730 1GB GDDR5 64-bit
Seagate Barracuda 250GB + Western Digital 320GB
Astone Enforcer Mid Tower Chassis