Author Topic: what happening! [BANNED till 8/8/2017]  (Read 3584 times)

Offline FroosBlate

• View Profile
what happening! [BANNED till 8/8/2017]
« on: August 08, 2015, 01:03:57 am »
Nick: FroosBlate

Admin: [RTF]Riot

SS:

Info:I do not understand, I was driving and suddenly enters Riot of unprovoked be banned me for no reason,
Why would use something, that shit I do not need have enough skils, drive to drive, with nothing
Since I entered the server spec me some admins 51235x times and never got ban, and I was clear in their opinion
always come in when the server has few players and the admin because there is no pushing and screwing around with the other players to djaba upset, doing stupid + to do anything stupid a thank you, I do not need
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 08:05:12 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [XV]Riot

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: what happening!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 01:29:58 am »
You have been witnessed speedhacking by some admins, please wait for elanista's response for further explanations

Offline FroosBlate

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 02:13:12 am »
You have been witnessed speedhacking by some admins, please wait for elanista's response for further explanations

Speeh4cking are you serously if you want i can take screenshoot, my GTA Folder

Offline [RTF]elanista

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2015, 01:19:29 pm »
First time you gained impossible amount of time like 5 days ago. It was alpha race made by our friend Edy, you gained 0,700 on start which was impossible, later in that race i saw you gained another 0,500...m4lysz and fastcake saw it too, there is no doubt about that. Yesterday i joined to server, started to specing you, i managed to see you in /tt mode, race 2_Fast_2_Furious. First few cps are basically drag and you had -1,200 to highscore which is also impossible. /I have videoproof of that, if you keep lying i will post it, now i am giving you chance to accept your ban/ Thats the reason, dont bother taking screenshoots of your GTA folder, we are not interested in that.

Offline FroosBlate

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2015, 11:48:55 am »
First time you gained impossible amount of time like 5 days ago. It was alpha race made by our friend Edy, you gained 0,700 on start which was impossible, later in that race i saw you gained another 0,500...m4lysz and fastcake saw it too, there is no doubt about that. Yesterday i joined to server, started to specing you, i managed to see you in /tt mode, race 2_Fast_2_Furious. First few cps are basically drag and you had -1,200 to highscore which is also impossible. /I have videoproof of that, if you keep lying i will post it, now i am giving you chance to accept your ban/ Thats the reason, dont bother taking screenshoots of your GTA folder, we are not interested in that.

The truth is, I used only the 2_Fast_2_Furious map,
 speed boost, but not on the other's use was changed ip in VPS,
 and I tested on a server, I did not know that was ax, and after that I'm wiped, not i get a ban on the server, because I was active and all, that you can get unban that I admitted that i used only to that folder speedboost, because i tested some excuse and therefore will not be repeated :)

Offline [RTF]elanista

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2015, 12:50:15 pm »
I appreciate that you admitted your mistake, but sadly we cant unban you, no matter what you say, because our ban forgiveness system doesnt allow me to do so. You will be unbanned in 2 years

Offline FroosBlate

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2015, 04:03:40 pm »
But this is the first ban, why do I have to wait 2 years, if that's normal, do anything stupid that I never knew I + I wanted to test it in another location I thought I had to stun + and I did not know that you have a free ride and stunt and so I tested there but they can not know

Offline Frostballe

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2015, 04:16:20 pm »
So you had to test your speedboost in two different races? And if so, why didn't you just admit right away? Instead of claiming your innocence until Elanista said he had it on video.

I find your story very hard to believe. Regardless, you will be unbanned in no less than 2 years. Giving that you don't evade during that time.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2015, 08:04:40 pm »
Banned.