Author Topic: Round 14  (Read 13910 times)

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
Round 14
« on: August 03, 2015, 04:37:15 am »

Round 14. The semi final!

[2F2F]Mute vs [2F2F]RedBull

An all 2F2F battle! Can Mute get into the final for the second year in a row, or will RedBull make a first appearance?

[RTF]SuperJames vs miko

Well would you look at that, Brazil vs Germany in the semi final7-1! Who will win this time  :L

Everyone knows, the Hotring is very stiff, so BE CAREFUL. I've purposely done this race somewhere quite flat, but of course there are bumps. Take alternate routes at your own risk!

Ush knows these bumps very well. If you run wide on this section and go along the grass like the arrows show, you WILL FLIP. Stay on the road here.

Good luck! The final awaits!

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: Round 14
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 06:33:14 am »
 :L

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 06:35:44 am »
What car will the final have?
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline Żurrieq

• Admin
  • The traveller.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 06:36:25 am »
Turismo

Offline miko

• View Profile
  • In-game name: miko
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2015, 12:51:09 pm »

finished my first try, and it didnt send me to start for the second try... :'( rip

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Queen
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2015, 12:55:05 pm »
this is fucking unfair at mikos point and i hope he will get his second try because it's almost a final.

Offline [RTF]elanista

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2015, 01:09:21 pm »
giving him 2nd chance would be unfair, because no one ever get 2nd chance, and he knows route and can train

Offline miko

• View Profile
  • In-game name: miko
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2015, 01:10:43 pm »
in favor i can leave the server until you have found a decision
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 01:15:50 pm by miko »

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2015, 01:16:31 pm »
giving him 2nd chance would be unfair, because no one ever get 2nd chance, and he knows route and can train

oh please like we dont have players who finish route and show it to others or explain. it always happened in previous tourneys and this We could damn see if he was training or no. Or make it in another way to avoid it? He is in game now, give that 2nd try right away, if he wont do it instantly it will automatically means hes practicing and he will be disqualified.

We are talking about finals, not first rounds when everything just starts. Why we should take it away like it was his fault it happened. It's servers mistake not his. He is a good racer.
You have nothing to lose you're not as far as those 4 are. If it was you, not him, who didn't tele to the start on 2nd try you'd get pissed again because whole tourney was a waste of time and nerves.
Obviously for some of you its like "Wooo more chances for my friend to win tourney, lets not give him a 2nd try he DESERVES LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS IN TOURNEY"
Anyways, if this wont be solved, i have nothing more to say but congrats mute . Awesome end of 7th tourney :)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 01:25:10 pm by Lauu »

Offline Frostballe

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2015, 01:26:21 pm »
I think both Miko, SJ and Redbull could win this just as easily as Mute!

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2015, 01:27:20 pm »
Add a 3rd try to tourney, in case something like this happens again ;) btw. give miko another chance.

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2015, 01:28:55 pm »
i agree with 3rd round ONLY IN CASE sth like this happens. Not for all

Offline [RTF]elanista

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2015, 01:59:39 pm »

oh please like we dont have players who finish route and show it to others or explain.
looks like you have experience in this.
I dont know how others, but in last 2 tourneys i made it to final, and no one ever told me a single part of one tourney race

If this happend to me i would accept that and move on. Its badluck, everybody knows rules, no 2nd chances given

But if you want 2nd chance for him and talking about fairness, then i suggest we also show route to superjames...that is one of fair solutions

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2015, 02:04:57 pm »
fix all errors in server before making a new round - thats no1 thing to do

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2015, 02:45:19 pm »
Offering your coding expertise Lau?

Unfortunately, rules have been the same for many years now. Can't change the rules for one guy, it's unfair to the many others who have had problems, even in the knockout stage.

It is also unfair for SuperJames. And then what would stop him from saying "I got a bug" and asking for another chance too? Too many other problems.

The tourney has its limitations, we know and we wish we could give a perfect tournament, but it's just impossible.

miko, just pray for james to have a timeout I guess  :(