Author Topic: hey riot ! [BANNED TILL 17/07/2017]  (Read 9117 times)

Offline [XV]Riot

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: hey riot !
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2015, 08:39:11 pm »
Doesn't matter what you do in mta, this is sa-mp. Besides i've seen many videos of hackers in mta so i don't think you are right once again. I have already done my investigations, all i'm looking for is your explanations but it looks like they will never come. If the trick is pressing w then i have already done that and i still lost time together with the other players, so you did something else besides pressing w.

Offline [RTF]elanista

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2015, 01:38:38 pm »
Pacman, my friend, no matter what you say, you must admit that you gaining too much time from cp 20 to end of that race. I tried grotti_cheetah many hours and couldnt get closer to your time. Like you said, you are busy working and you dont have time to whore one race for hours, thats completely alright...from these words i see that you made this top in few tries, and dont you think that me and Riot woul probably beat that? We were trying to beat it literally for hours and days, to point out that your time is impossible. Maybe, just maybe, you have something installed you truly dont know about, but i doubt that.

Offline PacMan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2015, 04:22:39 pm »
I made this top on a holiday here in Brazil, was many attempts not only one, but that does not is beside the point, I do not play with any mod or something gender, more like the Riot been talking that does not do any good I say that that you will not believe me ... what can I do then for you guys can believe me then? why I really wanted to continue in the tournament, and you guys know that I do not have any reason to cheat, look how much time I play here ...finally peace

Offline [LSR]Cypher

• Manager
  • Right behind you
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2015, 05:10:19 pm »
Hey, do you use overclocked computer? If yes, please provide your PC specs (original and over-clocked).

Offline PacMan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2015, 05:43:26 pm »
ye i have bro my processor AMD Fx-6100 six core processor 3.3 and when i use overclocked he will to 3.9

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2015, 05:59:30 pm »
i tried this tt quite a few times as well and after 3 corners the most i was ahead was -.700 and you still completely sliced that time down, one of those corners was sloppy however so that's not much to go by but on my top4 run i was ahead by -.500 and you turned that into +500 by the end of the straight and while again i didn't drive it perfectly, i certainly didn't lose a second. if i manage to put a really good time together i'll update you but to me the .200 you gain on that highway is unaccountable for.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 07:34:05 pm by Mute. »

Offline [LSR]Cypher

• Manager
  • Right behind you
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2015, 09:08:50 pm »
Pacman check your PMs if you haven't yet.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2015, 09:44:49 pm »
FPS?

Offline PacMan

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2015, 09:57:58 pm »
I'm sorry for not having replied ush, I was traveling, but my fps and always 101. And I really wanted to know what will happen forward on this topic because I really wanted to play again!

Offline [XV]Riot

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2015, 10:38:46 pm »
You have provided no good explanations as to how you made such a time and how you gained .200 on straight. What do you think will happen then? Split time was not lag/bugged/abused, so there is only 1 reason left to deduce how you managed to gain

Offline [LSR]Cypher

• Manager
  • Right behind you
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2015, 07:03:26 am »
Dude, if you wish some progress on your request, then check your PMs, here is the link:

https://forum.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php?action=pm

Ignoring PMs won't increase your chances for unban.

Offline PacMan

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2015, 09:24:59 pm »
I already told all I had to say, what else you guys want me to do? already I said I have no reason for you guys think that I hacker use, because I play a long time in adrenaline x, please see what you guys can do and I'm sure many people know that I'm not any kind of hacker.I really was I wanted to play again! Thanks.

Offline [XV]Riot

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2015, 11:42:26 pm »
We have already tried to see what we could do, nobody has come close to your time. Your time is impossible, you are not capable of doing such a time and split time shows that you have gained on straight. What else do you want us to do? I don't really get the point of you being persistent, you keep writing the same things that you have written in your previous posts. As i have pointed earlier, you have to explain how you gained on straight

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2015, 08:00:27 pm »
Enough proof, banned.

Unban is at 17-07-2017.